Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider trade this Luck auto rc in a fair deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you consider trade this Luck auto rc in a fair deal?

This is my luck auto:

For: 2013 Topps Museum Eddie Lacy jumbo patch auto #1/10

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110608...8/14290229177/

I would like it, check out my bucket link!!
    Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

FOOTBALL
    Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
    BASEBALL
    Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

Comment

Oh wait I don't have that card, nevermind but If you still would like to check my bucket for it you can.
      Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

FOOTBALL
      Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
      BASEBALL
      Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

Comment

My thoughts on that deal (and my thoughts really aren't worth much LOL) would be that an established QB in the NFL today as Luck seems to be at this point are a safer bet then a RB that might only last 4 or 5 seasons. Adrian Peterson seems about the only guy out there who has bucked the trend as of late. Just my opinion. I would only trade a Luck auto for possibly a HOF RB or another established QB. But in reality it's all up to the collector and what they like and with a game like football you never know when someone will get that career ending injury so even the best bet may only be one hit away from being done.

Comment

In my humble opinion, I personally would keep the Luck auto. I would not trade it. That's just my preference. Always remember; "There is no correct way nor a correct way in collecting football cards. It's your collection and you're free to do as you please with your cards".
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
            In my humble opinion, I personally would keep the Luck auto. I would not trade it. That's just my preference. Always remember; "There is no correct way nor a correct way in collecting football cards. It's your collection and you're free to do as you please with your cards".
            Well said, my PC is some weird random Saints/LSU collection that I still don't understand, but in some way makes me happy...collect what you want...

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
            My thoughts on that deal (and my thoughts really aren't worth much LOL) would be that an established QB in the NFL today as Luck seems to be at this point are a safer bet then a RB that might only last 4 or 5 seasons. Adrian Peterson seems about the only guy out there who has bucked the trend as of late. Just my opinion. I would only trade a Luck auto for possibly a HOF RB or another established QB. But in reality it's all up to the collector and what they like and with a game like football you never know when someone will get that career ending injury so even the best bet may only be one hit away from being done.
            That said...monetarily, I think the Andrew Luck is a way more valuable card (being too lazy to perform an ebay search at the moment)...Eddie Lacy could easily go the way of the NFL with a 2-3 back system and be only border line relevant next year. :uck is a guy who in the last ten years has only been exceeded in pre draft hype by his predecessor, Peyton.

It's easy for me on this one, the guy who ends up with the Luck Auto wins...all said, take the card that feels better.
            “We got a long ways to go.”-Deuce McCallister

LSU grad and Aaron Brooks + era Saints fan...Collector of all interesting and odd cards Saints and LSU related. I shoot for any LSU/Saints Autos and Relic cards that I don't have one of yet, and am attempting to build a collection of every saints draft pick rookie ever, additionally certain /25 card sets and Topps Chrome Rainbows, of the man himself, Sir Drew Brees.

Comment

To reiterate,

We seem to all come to one conclusion, collect what you like. With that being said, the Luck card seems like a card that has the Potential to gain in value. Look at the prices from 2012 to current Beckett book value. I personally own a 2012 Panini Black RPA Prime Andrew Luck #/349. In 2012 it was a $300.00 card. It now has a BV of $400.00.

Also note, in 2012 there were a half dozen for sale. You're lucky if you can find one now at all. This is just one example as Panini Black is a high end item and cannot be judged against a product like Prizm. That would not be fair at all as Prizm is a fantastic product at a different price point. This is just a view from a financial standpoint.

On a collective stand point, if you wanted to trade a Andrew Luck Auto for a Brady Quinn auto, that's your perogitive. There's nothing wrong with that at all. But if you do want to ever do a trade for a Quinn auto for the Luck auto, I want to have the first oppurtunity to do so. I'll even throw in an extra auto of Quinn just for you! LOLOLOLOL!

Now back to your question; "Would I consider a trade for this Luck auto in a fair deal"? It really depends on what the fair deal is and what the other trader is asking for, but personally, as I stated prior, I am an Andrew Luck fan and I would not trade a beautiful card like that at all. If you really don't want it, sell it via eBay. Then you can buy what you really want. I hope this helps.

Toshi
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

On a collective stand point, if you wanted to trade a Andrew Luck Auto for a Brady Quinn auto, that's your perogitive. There's nothing wrong with that at all.
                Good god, the example went too far!!! I'm super grateful for your support on my few responses so far Toshi, thank you for that, but here we have to agree to disagree. If you wanna trade Luck for Quinn there is something very wrong with that .

But if you do want to ever do a trade for a Quinn auto for the Luck auto, I want to have the first oppurtunity to do so. I'll even throw in an extra auto of Quinn just for you! LOLOLOLOL!
                That said, while we're throwing our hats into the ring, I'll see Toshi's two autos and raise you a third Quinn auto for a Luck (after typing this, I Ebay'd "Quinn auto", someone recently paid $25 for a Quinn UD auto, good luck to that person, may they enjoy their very odd collection of disappointing 1st round QBs.)

Tzo out

LSU grad and Aaron Brooks + era Saints fan...Collector of all interesting and odd cards Saints and LSU related. I shoot for any LSU/Saints Autos and Relic cards that I don't have one of yet, and am attempting to build a collection of every saints draft pick rookie ever, additionally certain /25 card sets and Topps Chrome Rainbows, of the man himself, Sir Drew Brees.

Comment

I'll one up the Brady Quinn's and throw in a Ryan Leaf. Lol!

Comment

I'll one up the Brady Quinn's and throw in a Ryan Leaf. Lol!
                    Sigh, that's where I draw the line. I refuse to trade Ryan Leaf cards, one day he's making a comeback! I've still got a decent (by a 14 year old in the late 90's standard) Ryan Leaf collection. I can distinctly remember making the decision in 98 that I was going to go for Leaf cards over Manning cards...this Manning guy was overrated, and Leaf was gonna be the real star...to say I was wrong would be quite the understatement.

BTW, Sorry to highjack your thread Jojo.

Comment

Incoming BGS9 2012 Andrew Luck Ultimate collection auto rc!!!

I would say one of his best college uniform auto cards out there. If i was going to trade him. It would have to be for kevin durant auto rc, stephan curry auto, MJ auto or lebron auto. I would be willing to look at pucket or trading list for any superstar football players like megatron, aj green, julio jones, odell beckham, dez byrant, tom brady, drew brees, payton manning, eli manning ect.

Comment

Working...
                      X