Possible Error Card not Reported!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Error Card not Reported!

So, does anyone know anything about 1994 Fleer Football cards? That year they all had on the front signatures and team info. I have a card that has nothing on the front. I also have another version of the same card that does have all the info. I can't find anything about this on the web, anywhere. Any knowledge of this or advice?

I'm thinking that it's just a printing error & won't change the value of the card.

It's not like the wrong players name or stats were printed on it.

I don't know that, it's just what I think.

Good luck.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

It will minimally change or not change the value of the card. At the very least, I feel in my humble opinion that this card will be a great conversational piece. I would place both these card(s) in a magnetic case and display it for guest to view. Why not? It is really very cool!

Toshi
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

I don't know anything about it, but I feel it's an interesting piece.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
          It will minimally change or not change the value of the card. At the very least, I feel in my humble opinion that this card will be a great conversational piece. I would place both these card(s) in a magnetic case and display it for guest to view. Why not? It is really very cool!

Toshi
          It's been in a case since about 2 weeks after I discovered it. I bought a box of individual packets from a dealer back in 95 attempting to make a complete set. And lo and behold I discovered this and thought it was interesting so I put it in case.
          Brou

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
            I don't know anything about it, but I feel it's an interesting piece.
            I find it interesting as well. I have absolutely no knowledge of the process used to print these cards. Therefore, I don't know what the likelihood of this being the only card in existence like this. I feel that would definitely mater.
            Brou

Comment

Working...
            X