RB Marcus Lattimore retires at 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Marcus Lattimore retires at 23

Sad day......I was looking forward to watching him rip the field up....good luck to him and his family.

Marcus Lattimore of San Francisco 49ers retires from NFL - ESPN
    I PC Vintage Redskins Cards, pre 1980, also will look at other teams that are Pre 1980 doesn't have to a big ticket item. Also any HOF players.....thanks

I agree. He seemed like a hard worker.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Happy he was smart enough to take out a million dollar health insurance policy
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Yeah that was a very smart move for sure.
        I PC Vintage Redskins Cards, pre 1980, also will look at other teams that are Pre 1980 doesn't have to a big ticket item. Also any HOF players.....thanks

Comment

Working...
        X