Trivia time (NFL just for fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia time (NFL just for fun)

Believe it or not, there are only 5 state capitals that have a football team (I am not counting the Vikings since they are in Minneapolis not St. Paul and the Patriots are in Foxboro).

Can you name them?

Here they are:
    Arizona Cardinals
    Denver Broncos
    Indianapolis Colts
    Atlanta Falcons
    Tennessee Titans
    Last edited by ucffans; 11-01-2015, 10:44 AM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I am bad with state capitals, but I know Washington is one. So Redskins.

Comment

Actually Washington is not a state capital. So, it doesn't count.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Whoops. LOL! Ok Im out.

Comment

Atlanta Falcons
          Indianapolis Colts
          Denver Broncos

That's all that I can think of.
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Yep - those 3 are correct...2 more!

Comment

The other 2 include the Phoenix (Arizona) Cardinals and Nashville (Tenn) Titans.

Thanks for playing!

Comment

Working...
              X