Panini returns and card redemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini returns and card redemptions

Hello everyone. I'm new to the hobby. Just a couple questions.

I got a panini black gold card in a box break and the card is missing one of the jersey swatches. I checked the panini site and followed the steps for the request. They want original packaging and proof of purchase. I don't have these things. If I sent the card back without the purchase recept and card packaging, will they replace it?

Another question. I won a redemption card off eBay. How long will it take to get this card from panini?

Thanks for your help.
    Located in Canada

Collecting AZ Cardinals, Houston Texans and other various NFL players

You may be able to use your paypal transaction as a receipt & a link to the break to show the packaging.

I'd call Panini to be sure, but there should be a way to get your card replaced.

Redemptions vary. I've had some come back very quickly (you can check auction site to see if there any "live" cards available). I've also had redemptions that never got fulfilled & the card company had to give me something else, after a really long "wait to see if he signs" period.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
    X