Oakland Raiders To Cut JaMarcus Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland Raiders To Cut JaMarcus Russell

ESPN’s John Clayton reported on NFL Live that the Oakland Raiders are set to cut quarterback JaMarcus Russell. Click on the link below to read more.

Report: Raiders to Cut JaMarcus Russell
    Last edited by key2win; 04-28-2010, 01:17 AM.

Wow...I really thought they would give him one more year
    sigpic

Comment

Ummm The Raiders play in Oakland
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I called it!

Spenser-C'mon, dude is a Fat Sacks Bust, it's a good move cutting loose this huge waste of space and moving on.

"The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Figures!

I just pulled his RC Auto a few weeks ago.
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Whoops, LOL! Fixed it.

Comment

he can be a stunt double for young jeezy rap videos

Comment

I wish I could make $40 mil and be labeled the biggest bust in NFL draft history. This is one reason the NFL needs to have a rookie salary cap like the NBA.

Comment

^^^^

Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by bouncer View Post
                    I wish I could make $40 mil and be labeled the biggest bust in NFL draft history. This is one reason the NFL needs to have a rookie salary cap like the NBA.
                    Can't label him a bust until he fails in another organization....

If your drafted by the Raiders chances are you won't reach your potential.

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                      Can't label him a bust until he fails in another organization....

If your drafted by the Raiders chances are you won't reach your potential.
                      True, but he's not helping the situation by coming to camp overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by bouncer View Post
                        True, but he's not helping the situation by coming to camp overweight.
                        He wants out obviously. He'll lose the weight if another team wants him

Comment

I don't see why he wants out when he would've made 9 million this season, no other team will offer anything close to what he would make with Oakland

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            I don't see why he wants out when he would've made 9 million this season, no other team will offer anything close to what he would make with Oakland
                            You only worry about the money Dan, not all players care about the money as much as you.

Maybe he wants to get playing time in a better organization. he's got enough money from the past couple of seasons.

Comment

Russell doesn't care. He refused to take a paycut, which is one of the reasons he's getting cut.

I honestly don't think the motivation is there for him to get better. He's already got money in the bank. And I don't care what the reason is, coming into camp looking like an overweight D-Tackle is just bad, and very telling about him.
                              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X