Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did everyone else have a good week/weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone else have a good week/weekend?

All in all a great week and weekend!

I was hired at a bank (God help us all)!

Had both my girlfriends mother and my mother over for dinner.... and it went great!

Amanda took me to a hipster (as she termed it) neighborhood. We walked down the hippy, yet sophisticated, block for lunch and to look around. In about 8 total blocks we passed 2-3 Starbucks, a Mary Janes House of Glass, and several home decor stores (Pottery Barn, etc). Inparticular she wanted to take me to one of her favorite sushi spots in Portland. I give the sushi a C+, the atmosphere a A-, and the hot saki a A+++. In any event, 23rd street in Portland was actually a real good time.

And now its sunday night and Amanda just made me her perfect Margarita's. Just enough sweet, just enough tart, just enough booze, and no house salt. Nom Nom Nom.

Next up, I gotta make dinner. Don't gotta, but like to anyways. On tonight's menu (and barring its about 100 degrees outside)...... Amanda made her homemade cole slaw (giggity), Alaskan King Crab Legs, Shrimp Cocktail, and Green Beans. And maybe some more Margarita's (giggity x2).

How was eveybody elses weekend?
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Damn,im coming to portland
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

My weekend was pretty good
      Friday i visited a friend and went on ATVs
      Then Saturday i cleaned and now i know where most of my collection is now
      And today i went to church and worked out later
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

Fail. Forced to go shopping with my parents at a huge outlet Saturday. Sunday I got to workout... but with my parents too. I had to show my mom how to work 1/2 the machines #FML

I swear, does everything have to be a family affair? They need to cut the umbillical cord already rofl.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
          Fail. Forced to go shopping with my parents at a huge outlet Saturday. Sunday I got to workout... but with my parents too. I had to show my mom how to work 1/2 the machines #FML

I swear, does everything have to be a family affair? They need to cut the umbillical cord already rofl.
          Hey bro,

In 2003 I would have completely fealt where you're coming from. But since I've lost my father to cancer and my mothers had 3 heart attacks. Sure, its not the best time hanging out with the folks. But when you have the opportunity to look back at those UGHHHH moments, sometimes you wish you could have had some more opportunities to make better of things.

You're still my thug, just sayin. Something to think about....

Notoriously B.R.A.D.
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Boring weekend, friends were grounded and couldnt hang out so yea.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
              Hey bro,

In 2003 I would have completely fealt where you're coming from. But since I've lost my father to cancer and my mothers had 3 heart attacks. Sure, its not the best time hanging out with the folks. But when you have the opportunity to look back at those UGHHHH moments, sometimes you wish you could have had some more opportunities to make better of things.

You're still my thug, just sayin. Something to think about....

Notoriously B.R.A.D.
              Sorry to hear that bro. I know what you mean too, I love chillin with my parents. It's just sometimes I get P.O. whenever my parents treat me like i'm 8 and they won't let me out of their sights in the simplest of places. But I guess it'll suck once i'm in college and my parents won't be around to help my screwups lol.

Thanks for the thought G

B.I.G.

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro. I know what you mean too, I love chillin with my parents. It's just sometimes I get P.O. whenever my parents treat me like i'm 8 and they won't let me out of their sights in the simplest of places. But I guess it'll suck once i'm in college and my parents won't be around to help my screwups lol.

Thanks for the thought G

B.I.G.
                Trust me parents never let you grow up, i'm almost 18 and sometimes i swear my mom thinks i'm still 5 lol

Comment

Congrats on the new job Brad!

Boring weekend, pretty much what Dan said.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the thought G

B.I.G.
                    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    Trust me parents never let you grow up, i'm almost 18 and sometimes i swear my mom thinks i'm still 5 lol
                    The best reason to turn 18 and move out is the ultimate feeling of total control and the knowing the only say the parents have any more is just a suggestion and no longer a demand.
                    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                      Congrats on the new job Brad!
                      Thanks bro!
                      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

not a great weekend, but definately not a bad one. Cooked some sausages for dinner last night with a buddy- Crab sausage is the bomb! Watched the Indians lose last night and today, and had a family brunch this morning, which was really lousy. Went to a friends place and had a hot dog roast, and watched one of the worst movies Ive ever seen- Monster.

Its no longer high 90s and humid here, so tomorrow is gonna be better

Comment

Indeed the high 90's here has been brutal indeed. But I'm now polishing off a bottle of Ta-kill-ya in the margarita's so not doing all so bad.....
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Busy weekend...besides listening to the gripes here about the NASCAR racing.... I finished roughing out the walls in the boys bedroom (they will have their own little man cave in the basement!) and finally.....found the computer desk that I can live with. Just finished putting the desk together (took me almost two hours!).

Now I have a place to work and play.

Time to do some job searching on the web....then off to bed to begin the job searching in the morning.
                            Randy
                            United States Air Force, Retired
                            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                            with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

It's been high 90s/ low100s like the last 4 weeks since i've been in the lower 48. GOD DANG!! I don't think i've stopped sweating ever since I crossed the Canadian border! I miss Alaska and the 60s summers already

Comment

Working...
                              X