Suggestion on headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on headphones

Just broke another pair of headphones (skullcandies this time), my 12th pair over the last 2 years. Luckily it only appears to be a defect so I can send it in for a free replacement. Anyone know of some indestructible headphones out there? I've been thinkin about some Beats by Dre, but I don't think i'm ready to make that monetary commitment if i'm just gonna break them again lol.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

I am in the same boat. I wanna be able to rock out with Amanda on the couch next to me watching her programs.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
      I am in the same boat. I wanna be able to rock out with Amanda on the couch next to me watching her programs.

Yeah, I wanna listen to my rap music without my parents telling me to turn that crap off lol
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I was going to buy some beats by dre headphones since they had the earbud ones for sale for $60 but i didnt have the money to buy them at the time
        Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
        sigpic

Comment

you can get 100% real beats by dre on ebay for around $40-$60 all day. i have a pair and i will never buy anything else.
          Click My Banner To See My Bucket
          Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Working...
          X