Brock and I Are Going To Make This A Number 1 Trading Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock and I Are Going To Make This A Number 1 Trading Forum

We are going to do the majority of our trading here and hope we can trade with each and everyone who wants to trade with quality traders.
    I have alone 7356 trades on the Topps Forum and anyone wanting references just check under everyone;s name and u will see the northernbear.
    Jon and i trade daily and we hope to see everyone who wants to trade with us make this the nicest and enjoyable trade site on the net.
    I alone have 52 years of collecting expierence and i have put my Son thru college of 5 years with vintage i have avaible for trade.
    Now i have just a little over a million trading cards left to sort get rid of.
    We are planning on moving as i have retired and have sold my business to the State for a boat launch.
    So everyone who wants to trade with me let me know and let's make this place a real joy to log onto.

Terry
    Northernbear

congrats on the retirement
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Thanks Terry and Brock. If you guys ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Comment

Thanks for being a loyal part of CCW!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Ive told alot of people about this site and ive notice a few of them joined .

Comment

Thank you both for the referrals.

Comment

Thank you both for being a part of CCW. Look forward to trades with each of you on here.

Dennis
              Looking for Columbus Blue Jacket cards i need as well as many Hockey set needs.

Comment

Thks To All Who responded/////////////////

Thks Dennis and do appreciate the compliment as we try to make this a top notch trading site for all.

Terry
                Northernbear

Comment

Working...
                X