Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to kevalan!

Kevin!..I found the package!

Talk about a surprise package....wasn't expecting anything in the mail and end up with a package from Kevin....and then I lost it....took me two days.. but I found it!

A couple sweet items that are going in the boys room (one of them is a very nice Marvel Universe VS The Punisher poster and on the back side is a Namor The First Mutant, Curse of the Mutants poster). The boys are gonna love the Punisher....they watch the movies over and over.

....and for me...well for the Man Cave....Kevin sent me a fantastic "Still Life" photograph of a cantelope melon (1 of 1 and signed). This is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen. Going into a nice frame and then up on the wall in the Man Cave. I DO NOT want to scan it....afraid the scan might hurt the image. Once it's in the frame and up on the wall I'll take a picture of it. The neat thing about this photograph is.....at first glance you think.. "oh, cool, the moon..."..lol...it's not!

Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

LOL, awesome! Nice job Kevin!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

thanks guys/bros..

sr randy would ea son like a poster per son?

i even have enuff where if i sent 3 more ea can display both sides of poster lmk..

moon shot lol

nice..

no more portfolio pieces are in my possession anymore..

enjoy

for those texas country music fans, only pictures i have left is negatives of a then unknown now major star in the business..

i did some post graduation work for him b4 he was famous..

side note brad/randy we have anybody on here that lives in spain/france?

apparently thats the only countries supposely that made/distrubuted dvds of my movie..i just cant afford $95.99 opening bid lol just for the extra dvd footage that might or not have my lost clips on it..lol

ty

enjoy

anybody want comic(s) promos such as comics/posters/mini posters/bookmarks ect ect lmk. cover the postage , and poof theyre yours./.cant afford postage? plse contact me/brad/randy and we'll work something out..

enjoy guys..

bradlee does cheezy need a door nob hanger of her fav so called mini poster i sent?

lmk ty guys

uncle tiny..
      http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

"Uncle Tiny"...lol.... I forgot that was the Return Address on the envelope.

Randy
        United States Air Force, Retired
        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
        balance of life, an individual diagnosed
        with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

hehe
          http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment