Paypal Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Question

I'm opening up a new paypal account since i just opened a new bank account...I want to wire my paypal account with my bank account, it asks for a router number and then an account number, and it shows a picture of those numbers being on checks. However I didnt buy any checks so is there another place i'm gonna find this number? Or should I just contact my bank to get these numbers?

I can answer this one since I work at a bank. LOL!

Did they give you a starter kit for your new acct with a few temporary checks? If not, call the banker who opened your account and they will be able to give you the routing number.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      I can answer this one since I work at a bank. LOL!

Did they give you a starter kit for your new acct with a few temporary checks? If not, call the banker who opened your account and they will be able to give you the routing number.
      lol..

Nope no starter kit..will they be able to give me the account number needed that is on the check as well when i get the routing number?

Comment

Yeah call the banker that opened your account and they will be able to provide that information.

Comment

Should have signed up at Kerwins bank and you would have gotten a better rate "friends rate" lol
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X