X-Men Arcade Game Comes Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men Arcade Game Comes Home

One of my favorite all time arcade games from the mid 90s, X-Men is coming to Xbox Live Arcade and the Playstation Network this winter. Konami made this game over 15 years ago. It is cheesy for today's standards, but was a classic back then. It is based on the Pryde of the X-Men cartoon they made. You could play as Cyclops, Colossus, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Dazzler.

The X-Men Return To The Arcade

YES! There goes hours of my life, down the tubes...

Comment

This is awesome news.my favorite arcade game.the only arcade game i defeated.

Comment

Release day updated from IGN.

Konami has confirmed to IGN it will release X-Men Arcade for Xbox Live Arcade next week on Wednesday, Dec. 15. Pricing details have not been revealed.

The publisher was unable to comment when PlayStation Network will see the game, but we should know more soon.

This re-release of the popular 1992 arcade title includes four-player local, six-player online, and drop-in multiplayer support. X-Men Arcade will also have high-definition menus and online leaderboards.

Update: Konami has confirmed to IGN that X-Men Arcade will be available through PlayStation Network on Dec. 14, a day before the Xbox Live Arcade version.

Pricing for the game is 800 Microsoft Points and $9.99.

Comment

downloading this now...goodbye, sleep for tonight...

Comment

Let me know how the game is Ed.

Comment

one complete playthrough down...many, many to go

Comment

two complete playthroughs...

Comment

Working...
                X