Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan: Jen is the only thing good about that pic! lol

Jsab: Yes it is!

Selby: always great to see another Buckeye fan!

Comment

Great to see everyone posting up. This usually turns out to be a fun thread.

I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
      >>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
      Bucket

Comment

Hey Frank, looking like that, are you sure that the State of Pennsylvania didn't kick you out to beautify the state! lol.

Dan

Comment

Nice pics everyone. Keep em coming! Here is me, and my daughter with Toronto Maple Leafs rookie goalie Jonas "The Monster" Gustavsson at Frozen Pond in Toronto Sunday afternoon.

Comment

awesome pic Leafy.. cutie pie daughter too

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
              awesome pic Leafy.. cutie pie daughter too
              Thanks Frankie! I'm actually the meat of a 2 monster sandwich in that pic. Both are nicknamed The Monster. One is because he's big, and tall, the other because she's bad like her mom! LOL!!!
              Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 10-20-2009, 05:00 AM.

Comment

My oldest daughters name is Brooke.. I still call her The Brookie Monster... cuz she eats like a pig.. and is a powerhouse for her age.

Comment

HOLY COW- where to start.............Did anyone know that Dan is actually Santy Claus?
                  Troy woooo your wife must be a looker cause your daughter is too cute, wheres the hockey jersey???
                  think we need to start a fund for Frank so he can finally get those sunglasses surgically removed.
                  Will have to try and find some pics and post them up.
                  Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

Me and my friend Tom in our flightsuits.

The family Halloween 07 I think.

The wife and I plus friends at company xmas party! We'll title this one soon to be drunken people.
                    Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

George: Love the pics... looks like your wife is well on her way..always appreciated a woman that will drink beer from a bottle

Comment

Here is me and my salesman Dave when Jennifer and I picked up our new Saturn.

Comment

Troy- Why do they call him "The Monster"? He might be 100 pounds soaking wet and looks a bit too scrawny to be a hockey player.

Comment

This is 2 years ago but i'm not a picture type of person

Comment

Here's one of me, Mr. Favre, at my wife's family reunion and another of me on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Comment

I also have a favorite one of Troy. It took some time to find it over on that other place, but it's a great picture.

Last edited by TKCards; 10-22-2009, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X