Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Having This Problem With Photobucket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Having This Problem With Photobucket?

Ever since last Sat, I am having issues organizing photos in my 3 albums. I never had a problem until then. It wont let me re-order the scans. It doesnt save any of the changes I make and reverts back to the default. This does not happen with my other photobucket account. Anyone else have this problem?

I havent had that problem..mostly because i don't really organize mine though lol

Comment

no, mine just freezes up everytime i try to open the page. it works after about 15 seconds, but it inevitably freezes for a bit every time

Comment

Yeah I sent an email to the help desk and they have not gotten back to me since their first response. I keep telling them that I dont have this issue with my other photobucket account and I tried this on 3 different computers. I think photobucket may have an error that affected a certain percentage of users and my main account is one of them.

Comment

Photobucket customer service is great. They emailed me back today and fixed the problem.

Comment

Yea, that's happened to me on a few different occasions. Usually by clearing the cookies, re-organizing them how you want them, and refreshing the page seems to do the trick every time.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Yeah I cleared all cookies and opened a new browser. Nothing worked. I had the same issue at my work computer too. They said there was in error in the album organizer on several accounts and mine so happened to be one of them. Im happy its all back to normal now and working.

Comment

Working...
              X