Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead finally starts tonight!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrankMcdee
    replied
    I watch No Ordinary Family because I love Julie Benz..

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    i started watching after Madmen ended its a very good show!

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    Oh yeah, Amanda and I watch this show every week. Its by far our favorite show to watch on TV now!

Leave a comment:

• Trocat
    replied
    Anybody still watching this... I am pretty excited for tonights episode after last week.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
    Alright, we both watched this together last night during dinner. Not sure that was the best time to give this show a shot, but it was awesome! Very well filmed. The horse scene was pretty crazy, but there were some other scenes throughout the episode that were amazing too. This is definitely a show we'll be watching.

Yup,
    I will be watching it too.

The poor horse was doing fine on the ranch but then the "big city" got him,lol

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    Alright, we both watched this together last night during dinner. Not sure that was the best time to give this show a shot, but it was awesome! Very well filmed. The horse scene was pretty crazy, but there were some other scenes throughout the episode that were amazing too. This is definitely a show we'll be watching.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    I'm watching the first episode of this tonight with Amanda. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intrigued to find out about this horse scene at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't right at the end,lol

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    I'm watching the first episode of this tonight with Amanda. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intrigued to find out about this horse scene at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Originally posted by Trocat View Post
    I did not see that coming with the horse, but I enjoyed it and plan to keep watching. I usually do not get into tv shows, the only ones I kind of watch are NCIS and 30 Rock but I think I might get into this one.

I will keep watching this one too.
    NCIS is 1 of my favorites....

Leave a comment:

• Trocat
    replied
    I did not see that coming with the horse, but I enjoyed it and plan to keep watching. I usually do not get into tv shows, the only ones I kind of watch are NCIS and 30 Rock but I think I might get into this one.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Roy, what do you give the show? Scale of 1-10.
    I liked it so I would give it an 8.

Still feel sad for that poor horse,lol

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    Roy, what do you give the show? Scale of 1-10.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    I watched it and felt bad for the poor horse at the end,lol

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    I'm with you here! I've been eagerly anticipating this show to begin!

Leave a comment:

• The Walking Dead finally starts tonight!!!!!

After the disgusting embarrassment that was the episode of Lost, I swore to myself that I would never watch TV again. That lasted approximately eight hours because the first thing I did the next morning was turn on ESPN. But I have been sticking to the promise of no new TV shows because they all end in disappointment. I said no new ones, because Breaking Bad is just insanely good and I can't just stop watching it in the middle of the series, can I?

Well, tonight, I'm breaking that promise. The Walking Dead is a comic book written by Robert Kirkman and I think he currently has 78 issues out. This is one of those books that I look forward to every time a new on comes out, so I have high expectations for the new weekly TV show that starts tonight on AMC. If the show is anything like the trailer, it's going to be great.

More...
Working...
X