Medical Question? (Strange, I know)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Question? (Strange, I know)

Hey CCW, I couldnt find really another place to research this, so i figured i would ask you guys, and see if you may know anything. i Feel i must mention that i am only 14 years old, 15 in march, and i feel another one coming on as i type this..

About 5 minutes ago i expierienced a heavy pain in the place my heart would/is be, and it went on for about a minute, and i could not breath without it hurting beyond belief, i managed to get some air in though.

At the end of it, all of a sudden i feel a "crack" and it felt like my heart hit a bone or something, anyways it was weird, and ive expierienced it before, but not the end part, and it hurt MUCH MUCH more this time.. its happens i'd say about 1-3 times a month, though i have not felt it since this summer.

If anyone knows what this could mean, please let me know, i tried talking to my step dad who is a paramedic, but he said i'll be fine and its probably just me being a hypocondriac, becuase im "known" to do that according to him.. or hes just a jerk.

Thanks-

-Jake

I have no idea what the issue is but most doctors offices have a 24 hour nurses call station that may be able to give you better advice... now if its cards you are asking about...

Comment

Jake,
      make an appointment to see a doctor,anything to do with the heart should be checked out by a doctor.

And what Frank said,my doctors office has a nurse on call 24 hrs.

Hope you feel better.
      Roy
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I actually went through something very similar to this just a few months ago. It started when I sneezed and it fealt as if my rib cage around my heart snapped. Took me to my knees and it hurt to breathe in to get air. After a bit of fighting to get air in things seemed to feel ok accept for it being really sore around my chest and back. After a couple weeks it happened again all the sudden so this time my girlfriend rushed me to the hospital. I ended up being there for about a week and turns out my insides were heavily inflamed and swollen which was pushing out on my rib cage and tightening up around my heart. I've had to be on daily medication to keep the pain and issues away. Seems to work. I've been on the meds now for a couple months and don't seem to have any issues at all ACCEPT on the days I forget to take the meds.

Not sure if this relates to what's going on with you, but figured it might give you an idea what could be wrong. Hope you get well soon. And as Frank and Roy mentioned, it wouldn't hurt just giving the 24 hour nurses call station at your local hospital to get there opinion as well and trying to get in to the doctors at your soonest opportunity.

Brad~
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Simple - go See a DOCTOR - Heart issues aren't things to play with. Hope all goes well.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
          X