does anyone know? plz help if can.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know? plz help if can.

Does anyone know where the opposing football teams stay when playing the tampa bay bucs in tampa? Would really like to know. Would highly appreciate it.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Nobody knows?

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

Someone in Florida should know. You may want to contact someone at the Tampa Bay Buc's office, they might know where the various incoming teams will be staying.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

My spide-y sense is tingling .... I'd be happy to do a little digging to find out where they are staying.

Comment

Lol thanks guys and radcathy if you find anything keep me informed plz

Comment

Working...
          X