Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCW Secret Santa : Member Edition : Everybody's Santa's are Selected! PM's Sent!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Secret Santa : Member Edition : Everybody's Santa's are Selected! PM's Sent!!!

CCW SECRET SANTA : MEMBER EDITION

Only Members with 10 or more trades completed on CCW can participate. All Members who are eligible have been PM'd

Each member that wants to play has to....

A) Post what sport, team, player, etc that you like to collect on this thread. Try not to make it too specific so this is easy for everyone to find something to gift.

B) Please gift one card with a book value of $10-15 in the preference listed by your Secret Santa's name. If you opt to gift a card that books for more then the $10-15 rule then that's entirely up to you. Just don't expect a card in return from your Secret Santa in the same bv. If you opt to gift multiple cards, make sure that at least 1 card meets the $10-15 BV rule. Multiple cards that add up to the $10-15 range is not acceptable. At least 1 card must be $10-15 in bv. And anything from a relic, auto, sketch, numbered, insert, rookie, or short print will work.

C) You'll have until Friday December 17th to have your gift in the mail.

D) You only send to the Secret Santa you pull. And that will stay anonymous (hence the secret santa part). We can reveal the sender after everyone receives.

E) If you commit, you must play. Plain and simple.

Once everybody posts what they collect, I'll take the list and then I'll randomize it to see who gets who. Then I'll send PM's out accordingly telling you who you get. That way it stays anonymous.

CCW and the staff are not responsible if any problems arise from this. However we'll help any member who might have any issues.

Happy Holidays everyone,
    Brad~

MEMBERS PLAYING (and what they collect)
    Jake - Baseball : Buster Posey, Tim Lincecum. Football : Tony Romo, Austin Miles
    Myerburg311 - Baseball : Scott Kazmir, Jesus Montero, Nick Swisher, Todd Frazier, Phil Hughes, Tino Martinez, Paul O'Neill, and 05 and 07 Finest Green Refractors
    Hoffmoen - Baseball : New York Mets. Football : New York Giants
    Bobdabench - Baseball : Anything Upper Deck and these players Javy Lopez, Dale Murphy, Marcus Giles
    JeepTrader - Benchwarmers : Mary Riley, Lisa Gleave. Baseball : Chipper Jones, Current Detroit Tigers
    KevAlan - Baseball : Houston Astros. Basketball : Houston Rockets. Football : Houston Texans (Specific listed here - http://community.cardboardconnection...6&postcount=11)
    Bubby01 - Baseball : Atlanta Braves, Milwaukee Braves Vintage. Nonsports : Family Guy, Scooby Doo, Twilight Zone Autos. Football : Former UT Vol Players (Specifics listed here - http://community.cardboardconnection...2&postcount=12)
    Borikwa23 - Baseball : New York Yankees, Puerto Rican Baseball Players. Basketball : New York Knicks, Michael Jordan. Football : New York Giants
    Key2win - Basketball : Los Angeles Lakers
    Last edited by Brads55; 12-09-2010, 01:50 PM.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Count me in...............baseball Posey/ Lincecum

fb Romo/austin Miles

Comment

I'm down.. baseball- Kazmir, Jesus Montero, Nick Swisher, Todd Frazier, Phil Hughes, Tino Martinez, Paul O'Neill, and 05 and 07 Finest Green Refractors..

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
      but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Count me in, I collect NY Mets and NY Giants
        HOFFMOEN
        Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
        http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
        Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

I'm in UD Baseball. Players Javy Lopez, Dale Murphy, Marcus Giles

tx bob
          UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Count me in....Bench Warmers Mary Riley or Lisa Gleave
            Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

Comment

Originally posted by jeeptrader View Post
              Count me in....Bench Warmers Mary Riley or Lisa Gleave
              Hi Carl. Do you want to add anything else to your collection wants in case the person who selects you can't come up with anything of those 2 benchwarmers in time? I just don't want you upset if you end up getting a sports card if the person who pulls you can't come up with a Benchwarmer on time.

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

boooo....only have a 6 on this site
                Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
                  boooo....only have a 6 on this site
                  Hi Phil,

You're actually at 8 completed trades so far.....

8. dacubs?/schwood 11-17-2010 10:13 PM
                  7. key2win/dacubs? 10-10-2010 06:49 AM
                  6. dacubs?/thebighurt035 09-16-2010 08:18 PM
                  5. dacubs?/thebighurt035 08-19-2010 02:00 PM
                  4. fuser/dacubs? 07-02-2010 04:26 AM
                  3. irishpride79/dacubs? trade 11-09-2009 06:54 PM
                  2. ceocards/dacubs? 10-20-2009 06:18 AM
                  1. dacubs?/gladdyontherise 10-17-2009 06:28 PM

7 feedbacks left with 2 being from thebighurt so it only show's 1 of the 2. Hence a trader rating of 6 beside your name. It looks like Irishpride79 forgot to leave feedback on your guys trade.

But yes, a moot point seeing as 10 is the magic number for this game. Sorry.
                  TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

no prob...i'll do better next time
                    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

uncle tiny is in!!

tyvm

we collect what others call trash/junk players of the following:

astros: mark loretta/geoff blum/angel sanchez/oswaldo navarro/anderson hernandez/brett wallace/tony eusebio

texans: duane brown/antwaun molden/brice mccain/glover quin//delvon flowers/charles hill/jamie sharper
                      non texans fb-- ron edwards/sammie stroughter/anthony dixon

rockets: rockets legends/reprints any-all but olajuwon.. the jones brothers: caldwell/charles/major..john lucas sr /john lucas 3rd/charles barkley
                      bb: lowend deceased hof gu..

tyvm

any supplies..ask ken, mr larrys supplies is the cheapest 'round plus you wont have to pay for ship, bc i can pick up any order of supplies from his office down the street..

ben tate too
                      http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

I'll play guys.
                        I collect any good Braves cards- Heyward, Freddie Freeman, Julio Teheran, Randall Delgado, Tom Glavine, Greg Maddux, Chipper Jones, Murphy, Spahn, etc.

Family Guy, Scoobie Doo, Twilight Zone autos.

Any former UT Vol players- Hardesty,Meachum,Manning, Reggie White, etc.

Any Milwaukee Braves vintage is fine too.
                        Thanks for looking
                        Remember, every day you wake up alive is a good day.

Comment

Im in. Collect Yankees, Knicks, NY Giants, Puerto Rican baseball players, and Michael Jordan.
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

I will participate too. I collect basketball cards. Mainly Lakers.

Comment

hey Brad- if you want to play, Ill take charge of randomizing and sending out the PMs

Ed

Comment

Working...
                              X