Thought we could get some discussion threads going on....what TV shows do you have to watch/DVR/record every week? I know everyone has certain shows that they never miss, so what are yours?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What TV shows do you HAVE to watch?!
Collapse
X
-
I'll start....I never miss:
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
The Ruins
Survivor
Californication
and when in season...
Entourage
Weeds
Big Brother
Rules of Engagement
Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
Johnson/Mears/Reutimann/Nadeau
-
Modern Family
Ultimate Fighter
RR/RW: The Ruins
Hell's Kitchen
NUMB3Rs
Rob Drydek: Fantasy Factory
Bully BeatdownBucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment
-
psych
entourage( i dvr every episode and burn to dvd)
ncis( awsome show)
monk( last season
two and a half men
according to jim
ghost hunters(all though after last years halloween live show not so much)
ghost hunters international
mythbusters. and alot moreMY PHOTOBUCKET
I USE DC ON ALL TRADES AND I EXSPECT THE SAME
WANT LIST
ADRIAN PETERSON AUTOS,PATCHES,RC,INCERTS,BASE
LOOKING FOR 2009 PRESTIGE PRESTIGIOUS PICKS RC AUTOS I NEED TO FISNISH MY SET
Comment
-
The Office
Family Guy
The Simpsons
WWE Raw
TNA Impact
Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)
Tradelist
Colts Rookie Collection
Ken Dilger Collection
Comment
-
I don't get the channel Smackdown is on.
Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)
Tradelist
Colts Rookie Collection
Ken Dilger Collection
Comment
-
Those and Real World/Road Rules ChallengesOriginally posted by Sports Collector View PostThat 70's show
King of Queens
How I met your mother
Big Bang Theory
Two and a half men
I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
>>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
Bucket
Comment
-
Oh man....I love All Bets Are Off....I always tune into the one on Sunday nights after the game and try and catch the daily shows whenever possible....Bruce is amazing.Originally posted by selby56 View PostPTI and All Bets Are Off.
Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
Johnson/Mears/Reutimann/Nadeau
Comment

Comment