Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how are you spending your Xmas/Holidays this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how are you spending your Xmas/Holidays this year?

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone has planned for this holiday season.

Since I work on Xmas eve and Xmas day, Amanda and I decided to spend our Xmas on Tuesday. So I'll open up all the packages I've received from you here at CCW and the presents from her then.

What are your plans?

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Heading over to my Great-Grandma's house. Some of my cousins, aunts, uncles will be there. Probably bring my xbox360 over to play since she doesn't have cable lol
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
      Heading over to my Great-Grandma's house. Some of my cousins, aunts, uncles will be there. Probably bring my xbox360 over to play since she doesn't have cable lol
      That's cool. You guys do that every year?
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
        That's cool. You guys do that every year?
        Yup, back when i was 7 years old. A lot of the extended family would come. So there would be like 50 people there. Now it's just like 15-20
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Christmas Eve with Beth's family.

This year we get her boys (from the first marriage) on Christmas Eve, then they go to their dad's Christmas Morning/Afternoon.

Christmas Day with my family.....that is, AFTER I finish busting packs, etc.!

Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

As far as I know I only have a stocking..maybe some suprise things come? Atleast I know Chinese food for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              As far as I know I only have a stocking..maybe some suprise things come? Atleast I know Chinese food for dinner
              Dan:

Funny you would mention Chinese Food.....my father wants to treat the family to Christmas Dinner at the Chinese "Jumbo Buffett"!

Yeppers...no Turkey, no Ham....pass me some more of that General Tso's Chicken!

Randy
              United States Air Force, Retired
              ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
              balance of life, an individual diagnosed
              with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

I was done about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

We had some family visit us at our new house the past couple days, it's been a blast so far! And I'll be out in Louisiana for a week starting the 22nd, though my parents won't tell me why lol
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                    I was done about 3 weeks ago.
                    You did Christmas 3 weeks ago?

Comment

Whoops, LOL! I read that wrong, I meant to say I was done with Xmas shopping 3 weeks ago.

I am going to my sister's for Xmas like I do every year with my mom. I spend a few hours playing videogames and toys with my 10 year old niece. Then after dinner we open gifts. Luckily this year since Xmas is on a Sat, at least I dont have to work the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
                        Dan:

Funny you would mention Chinese Food.....my father wants to treat the family to Christmas Dinner at the Chinese "Jumbo Buffett"!

Yeppers...no Turkey, no Ham....pass me some more of that General Tso's Chicken!

LMAO,
                        that is what my mother wants to do.

All you can eat Buffett,Chinese/Mexican/Italian/American.

She doesn't want me to be stuck cooking and cleaning up like I did for Thanksgiving but I would rather eat at home,there are always left overs,lol
                        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                          I would rather eat at home,there are always left overs,lol
                          I'm completely with you dude.
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

I will be cooking breaded veal cutlets along with breaded pork cutlets,some pasta with homemade sauce and an antipasto salad.

Not your regular Christmas dinner but I think we will enjoy it,lol

Hope everyone else enjoys their Christmas dinner!!

Roy
                            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Gonna be a quiet Christmas at home with my wife, my youngest daughter, and my chocolate labrador retriever. My two oldest daughters are going to their spouses parents for dinner, but will be with us to open presents Christmas morning with our 2 grandchildren.

Dinner will be the traditional roasted turkey, and stuffing with mashed potatoes, veggies, and oven toasted rolls. Haven't chose dessert yet, but I'm sure it will be some sort of pie, or maybe plumb pudding? As Roy stated in a post earlier, there's nothing better than eating at home, because the turkey sandwiches afterwards are what it's all about, baby! We were invited to the inlaws for dinner, but I'd rather stay home. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X