What Do You Want For Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Want For Christmas?

Christmas truly is a great time of year. After all the hustle and bustle of the shopping malls and excess traffic of course. As a collector and avid eBay shopper, I've had to cut back so I can spend any discretionary income on friends and family. That's actually fine by me. It's awesome sniping out a cool card on eBay or busting open a pack, but it's even better to see the smile on someone else's face as they open a gift. A gift that you have your fingers crossed they like no less. So because of a redirection of hobby funds, I'm going to need Santa to come through for me to get me my card fix.

That brings me to the always popular, "What Do You Want For Christmas?" blog question. It sure would be nice to get a pack or two to open on Christmas from Santa, but all I really want is to spend some time with family. Getting cool stuff is always fun, but without getting too religious, Christmas is about family and faith for me.

So what do you want for Christmas?

P.S. Santa, I'm serious about the cards. I want a pack or two in the stocking. Not even playing around!!!

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

To spend time with family and friends and have a fun day off work. Some basketball cards would be nice too. LOL!

Comment

I'd like to see WORLD WIDE PEACE for at least one full day - no arguments,cussing at another, fighting, murders, wars, etc - have TOTAL and ABSOLUTE PEACE for at least one FULL DAY. If mankind can be successful in doing that for one day then there is the potential that it could be done again, and again, and again, and.........

I hope everyone here at CCW has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, and REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

God Bless

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

$1,000,000 would be kinda nice, or $999,999.99 either one, beggers cant be choosers!

Comment

no more Flag Drapped Coffins & Truth in politics, pipe dreams on both counts.

happy holidays bob
          UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Working...
          X