What I Got For Christmas Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Got For Christmas Thread

I thought I would start a thread so all members can post and showoff what they got for Christmas.

Other than the basketball cards and magazines, sketches, and comics I got from my CCW friends, these are some of the things I got from friends, coworkers, and family.

Probably the best thing I got was this. I am really into the videogame Dynasty Warriors and got very interested in the history of the actual game. I got these 2 books today: Romance of the Three Kingdoms Volume 1 and 2. Each volume has 60 chapters in it. I cant wait to read it all through.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Volume 1
    http://www.amazon.com/Romance-Three-...3350487&sr=8-1

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Volume 2
    http://www.amazon.com/Romance-Three-...3350487&sr=8-3

I also got some gift cards for Gamestop and Claim Jumper, several bottles of wine and champagne, clothes, a pair of blue jeans, Inception on Blu Ray, and some money.

Originally posted by key2win View Post
    I thought I would start a thread so all members can post and showoff what they got for Christmas.

Probably the best thing I got was several bottles of wine and champagne and some money.
    Oh man, party at Kerwin's house!!!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I got money from everyone lol
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
        I got money from everyone lol
        After Kerwin's house we're all headin to the club with Jesse
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Of all of the gifts I received from friends and relatives the one I liked the most was posted in the baseball forum under "Guess Who's jersey..." - I've already had some fun with that jersey with a few neighbors who have come over, and some relatives last night at a family gathering. My sister-in-law even took some pictures. It has made some people laugh, that's great.

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas. Also, hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR - it'll be here soon.

Send me some PM's and/or replies to my trading threads today, we're getting snowed in. As everyone was leaving last night about 9:30 it started to snow, and it hasn't stopped. The intersection of roads by our house is covered, and its still coming. A "WHITE CHRISTMAS" for 2010.

One more thing, THANKS for the replies at my "Guess Who's...." thread - they have given some laughs. With some of those comments a sequel of "Who's on first" could be created.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Nice gifts everyone!

I'm at an old family friend's house for Christmas, so no actual giftwrapped presents. Got some money though. My aunt slipped me a dollar bill when we came to the house, I thought it was a 20 so I said thanks and slipped it into my wallet. Later my mom asks what I'm gonna do with that $100, and I was obviously confused. I opened up my wallet and it turns out to be a real live $100. LOL!

Planning on getting NBA 2k11 later, but I'm just happy to move into my new house and playing my xbox 360 again lol
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
              Nice gifts everyone!

I'm at an old family friend's house for Christmas, so no actual giftwrapped presents. Got some money though. My aunt slipped me a dollar bill when we came to the house, I thought it was a 20 so I said thanks and slipped it into my wallet. Later my mom asks what I'm gonna do with that $100, and I was obviously confused. I opened up my wallet and it turns out to be a real live $100. LOL!

Planning on getting NBA 2k11 later, but I'm just happy to move into my new house and playing my xbox 360 again lol
              2K11 = GOAT

----
              Since I don't really 'celebrate' Christmas, I just got a stocking which the highlights in it were

Eagles minihelmet which will be displayed in my room

and a Ndamkung Suh jersey, as much as I hate the Lions i like Suh, and I got it because nobody in Michigan has a Vick Eagles jersey

Comment

Got a new set of Callaways
                5 dozen of golf balls(NXT EXTREME)
                cash
                some bengals and reds decor items
                iPad(still dunno who it came from,it was on my front door step) no one in my family could afford it and still be ok money wise lol.It was:
                To-Someone
                From-Santa
                NBA JAM for the 360
                Bought myself a new Acer 7741Z laptop has HDMI and a 17.3inch LED screen,works great with my 360 when im away from home
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Had to share what Santa (both real and the Secret Santas) dropped off at my house this year.....

First, let me start with Kerwin's "surprise" package....then was not expected, and anytime I can get a Katey Sagal and Barbara Eden...well...I'm very happy!

Now, I knew Brad was sending a little package to me and the wife, but was not expecting what was in the package:

First, a little box with an eagle on the front (sorry, didn't take a picure), an eagle head statue (shown below with the Man Cave TV!), a Z-Line Kyle Busch Car Sketch (again, didn't scan it, wife has already put it with her PC) and this totally awesome Gene Simmons Sketch Card:

And finally, from the love of my life, and the TRUE Santa in our house:

KISS CD - Sonic Boom with two bonus CDs (klassic hits and a "live" DVD)

SAW - Movies 1 through 5!

Scrubs Season 3

The Expendables Movie

Michigan State Snuggie (that's from the boys, 12 and 11, they told their mom I had to have it!)

A couple sweatshirts (one with Timber Wolves on it, the other Michigan State)

An assortment of chocolate...and NO WAY am I sharing!

and the coup-de-gras:

The TV (and Brad's Eagle Head) is in the Man Cave....with my lap top, card collection, diecast collection and the Rocking Chair.

Thank you to everyone that were kind enough to share a little happiness with me, my wife and to this site in general! Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited by ranbethscards; 12-26-2010, 11:37 AM.
                  Randy
                  United States Air Force, Retired
                  ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                  balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                  with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Santa brought a new 360 Elite, 99 SkyBox Molten Metal box, 99 Gold Label box, new Asus computer with 680 GB of memory! and some money to finish off my tattoo hopefully

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
                    but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Glad you liked them Randy. I was only kidding about the scan of the TV. LOL!

Expendables is an awesome movie and I didnt know you were a Saw fan. Now you only need 2 more DVDs to complete your collection.

Comment

Working...
                      X