i need help/advice plse..someone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help/advice plse..someone??

j and a sports is down to me the owner and senor nick , the vp of operations..j has been dropped from the company but the name'll remain the same..my ? is this:

i recieved an apple ipod shuffle for xmas..is the only way to use it is a buy songs from itunes?

i dont even understand how to get it to work anyways..anybody help??

also had 3 bowman platinum bb premium packs lot..anybody interested in an list plmk..

mainly selling but will consider trades for the right offer..of course the big name we pulled is strasburg rc and chapman prospectsand hellickson purple prospects xrc among the better stuff pulled..

i know this isnt the trading forum but i hopew that its ok to make 1 post combined rather than 4-5 diff posts lol

ty

bah humbug!!

uncle tiny..
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

I have the i-pod touch and have not bought a song download from Apple,lol

I just downloaded all my cds and friends cds to the apple software and put it on my i-pod.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

You do not have to buy anything from Itunes to get music onto your Ipod. You are able to upload your current existing music from you computer directly to the site so you can put that music onto your Ipod.
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Working...
      X