Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

When done well, a video game allowing players to wield a lightsaber and force powers can be loads of fun. Unfortunately, many games have attempted to jump into the hearts of Star Wars fans, and failed. However, I think this game is very fun and entertaining.

The gameplay in The Force Unleashed is built around the various force powers at your fingertips. The force controls are mapped out well, but sometimes there are targeting problems. This isn't too much of a nuisance though. Lightsaber combat is basically button mashing, there are some combos you can unlock, but I usually found myself just mashing the square button. Overall the action is fast paced and fun. Using force grip to grab a helpless foe, then sling him into a wall never gets old.

One thing I really enjoyed about this game is the story. It's worth noting that this game is considered an "official" chapter of the Star Wars saga, and for good reason. In The Force Unleashed you play as the young, secret apprentice of Darth Vader. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just say, the story is great.

Graphically, The Force Unleashed looks great in HD. The character models are tight, and the environments are nice to look at for the most part. However, there are a couple of bugs here and there, but it's nothing that ruins the visuals.

All in all, if you are a Star Wars fan, then I certainly recommend that you buy this game. I have a link to Amazon, where you can quickly buy this game for a great low price.

More...
    Nick Sabo
    Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

I heard the first game was amazing, but the sequel wasnt as good as the first one.

Comment

I've only played the demo for the 2nd game, but I have heard the same as you.
      Nick Sabo
      Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Comment

Working...
      X