2011 New Years Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 New Years Resolutions

I know these are a little late, but I had to do some pondering to craft my goals for the year of 2011, and here they are:
    1. Be more dedicated to the blog. Last year I slipped up and quit posting for a good while and I am determined not to let that happen this year! I would really love to see this blog take off, and to achieve that I will need to put more work into it.
    2. Make some progress on my Topps Chrome set. I really want to complete the base set, along with the rookie autos.
    3. Attend a UT Vols conference basketball game. My dad, brother, and I usually take in at least two UT games every year, but its been a while since I have seen a conference game at Thompson-Boling Arena...there is nothing else like it!
    4. Get accepted into Belmont University and/or Texas Christian University. I've gotten my ACT score up to 26 and I will be taking it once more in the spring. I am currently a junior, so a couple of months from now at the beginning of my senior year, I will be able to apply to both of these great schools.
    Hopefully 2011 will be full of success as I am entering a very exciting, and scary time in life!

More...
    Nick Sabo
    Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Welcome back Nick. Good luck with school.

Comment

Working...
    X