Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All My Buddies Here at CCW!

Hey Guys,

My deepest appologies to all of you here at CCW. I haven't logged on in over a month as I have been doin' some serious soul searching. I'm proud to say that I have been completely sober for the last 2 months as I'm really startin' to mature. It took long enough, but I've come to the conclusion that there's way more important things in life then gettin' crap-faced & stoned all the time!!! Anyways, just wanted to say to all that I am back in the game & lookin' to trade for my Notre Dame Guys as always. Hope all of you had a very Happy Holiday season & get in touch with me!

Thanks for all your love, support, & a special holla to Brad for the SWEETEST card in my Notre Dame PC (a Golden Tate sketch card, my favorite Notre Dame Football Balla' of All-Time). Thanks again & God Bless.

Your Pal Always,

Rob

Glad to see you back, but even gladder to see that you've now been sober for the last two months - keep it going !!!!!

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Way-to-go Bob!

Congrats on the two-months!

Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Welcome back Bob and Congrats.

Comment

Welcome back Bob, and congrats too! Good to hear!
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

thank goodness Robby- Ive been worried bout you man. Hope its all going ok, and its a tough road to stay on, but once you stay there, its worth it...

Comment

I am one of the newer members here and I am glad to hear you have come to terms with the problem you had, I must say you have a very mature attitude and took hold of the problems you had, that is the first step to over coming a hang up, congrats and keep up the good work staying sober.

My prayers are with you.
              Thanks Sharon

We collect cards we need of Bonds, Chipper, Maddux, Griffey or Ripkens

williamr.altman@comcast.net
              Ron's Hobby Page
              http://home.comcast.net/~williamr.altman/
              phone: 904 551 0453

Comment

Great to have you back around the boards and also awesome to hear you're taking care of yourself. My best to you and yours! And glad you liked your sketch
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

dude... if you ever need help... just call me.. I have faced similair issues in the past

Comment

Working...
                  X