Rate A Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate A Movie!

Have you seen a new movie at the theaters or on DVD? Let everyone know what you thought about them.

Rating scale:
    5- A must see or buy it for the collection
    4- Great movie would watch it again
    3- Its ok but maybe not for everyone.
    2- Umm it could have been better, wait for the dvd or cable
    1- what crap, totally not worth the money
    0- I wouldn't watch this garbage on tv for free!

Post the name of the movie you saw and it's rank. Feel free to express your experience but do not give away the movies plot twists.
    Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Drag Me To Hell - 4 stars.. I really thought this would be a stinker but if you like being scared then watch this Sam Raimi movie

George

Comment

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen- 5 stars
      If you liked the first, the second one won't disappoint!

George

Comment

Whiteout - 1 Star : Total Garbage Flick. Waste of money at the theatres I tell ya!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Top Gun 5 stars...Seen it about a billion times and it's awesome
          sigpic

Comment

Law Abiding Citizen (5) --The previews do not do the movie justice. Trust me. Went with a bunch of friends. It was my choice they all didn't think it was going to be that great from the previews. They couldn't shut up after it.
            Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

Comment

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (5)-Meagan Fox. That is all you need to know.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

just saw Taken starring Liam Neeson.. I thought the movie was very good 4 stars~!

Comment

Medea goes to jail (4) i like all the Medea movie,great fun
                  Bottomfeeder of the collecting world

http://gsj68.webs.com/

http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/gsj68/

Comment

Originally posted by btmcrushers View Post
                    Law Abiding Citizen (5) --The previews do not do the movie justice. Trust me. Went with a bunch of friends. It was my choice they all didn't think it was going to be that great from the previews. They couldn't shut up after it.
                    I really want to see this one, looks to have a great story and awesome action.

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
                    Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (5)-Meagan Fox. That is all you need to know.
                    Have you seen Jennifers Body? Supposely she is topless but it is a horror flick.

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                    just saw Taken starring Liam Neeson.. I thought the movie was very good 4 stars~!
                    Loved this, went out and bought the dvd. I knew it would be good and it did not disappoint.....

George

Comment

I watched Saw 6 last night. I love the Saw movie franchise. I give this a 3.

I will buy the DVD when it comes out, but the movie may not be for everyone. Saw fans who pay attention to details from the past 5 movies will like the movie. I always like how each new installment refers to events from the past movies and adds a twist/spin to it to further expand the storyline

Comment

Land of the Lost - Will Ferrell, Danny McBride, Anna Friel

I'd give it a 3 based on George's scale. I enjoyed it and would definitely watch it again but I'm sure some/most people would think it was too stupid. My wife thought it was just ok. The action and plot are relatively cheesy which I'm sure was intentional, it is the gags and one-liners (or multi-liners, I guess, that Ferrell and McBride launch into) that made it entertaining to me. Disclaimer: I never watched the TV show and have no real frame of reference as to what the movie was trying to do in relation to the show.
                        DON'T PM ME - MY INBOX IS FULL!

UT Rookies wantlist - Set wantlist

Comment

UP - 4
                          Just watched it on Blu Ray, don't have time to go to the cinema to view it in 3D when it was showing, still looks very good on TV screen.
                          I like the plot and story but it's predictable, Wall-E is still my favourite Pixars' movies.
                          Pixars have a way to tell story nobody could!! Can't wait when Toy Story 3 hit the screen!!

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
                          I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
                          Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
                          FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

Van Wilder: Freshamn Year 2/5

I Love You Man 4.5/5
                            - Hilarious
                            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

0/5

Worst movie ever! I dare you to see it just so you will know how bad it is.
                              sigpic
                              Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                              *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Working...
                              X