Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longhornjunkie View Post
    Land of the Lost - Will Ferrell, Danny McBride, Anna Friel

I'd give it a 3 based on George's scale. I enjoyed it and would definitely watch it again but I'm sure some/most people would think it was too stupid. My wife thought it was just ok. The action and plot are relatively cheesy which I'm sure was intentional, it is the gags and one-liners (or multi-liners, I guess, that Ferrell and McBride launch into) that made it entertaining to me. Disclaimer: I never watched the TV show and have no real frame of reference as to what the movie was trying to do in relation to the show.
    My 4 year old loves the re-runs of the original show (on hulu online)
    My wife walked away from the movie, but the 12 year old, 4 yr old and I watched it to the end I give it a 3 as well.
    Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Yes man- 2/5

I can't remember the guys name right now (I think it's Jim Carrey) but It's really stupid IMO

I wouldn't reccomend it
      sigpic

Comment

Just saw the blind side

Great film about Michael Oher and his story

This movie was suprisingly hilarious as well

4/5

Only thing was in the beggining, it got a little boring but other than that, it was awesome
        sigpic

Comment

Watched the trailer on apple, want to see this one.
          Sadly, have to wait for the DVD/BD come out,
          Local (Hong Kong) distributor just don't want anything with football, the last one shown on big screen here with football, I think is "Remember the Titans".

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
          Just saw the blind side

Great film about Michael Oher and his story

This movie was suprisingly hilarious as well

4/5

Only thing was in the beggining, it got a little boring but other than that, it was awesome

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
          I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
          Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
          FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

Gran Torino (4.5/5)
            The plot was really good, and the end of the movie was great IMO.

Taken (5/5)
            Sick Plot, a lot of action happening throughout the movie. One of my favorite actresses Katie Cassidy played a minor role

Pelham 123 (4.5/5)
            Denzel and Travolta were really good in the movie. A lot of cussing throughout the entire movie.

The Rocker (3/5)
            I only watched this because Rainn Wilson was the main actor and he's hilarious on the Office. It was an okay movie. I wouldn't go rent it again though.
            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

2012 - 4/5

Great movie! I reccomend it!
              sigpic
              Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
              *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

saw paranormal activity last night id give it a 3/5 its kinda twisted in the end but if u like suspense movies check it out

but besides that im happy to see ANOTHER nightmare on elm street is comeing out on 4/30/2010

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
                I CANT WAIT!!!
                Justin Morneau PC
                Devin's bucket
                sigpic

Comment

Leather heads 4.5/5. it was a really good movie with some pretty funny stuff in it.
                  Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                  sigpic

Comment

blind side 5/5
                    it is really really good, i would recomend it.
                    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw Brothers the other day. I'd give it a 4/5 Very good acting but it started slow and ended abruptly. But I do reccomend it!
                      Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
                      Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

anyone seen avatar yet? im not excited about the plot from what ive read, but the effects look amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
                          anyone seen avatar yet? im not excited about the plot from what ive read, but the effects look amazing
                          ive had 8 people tell me its really good, i havent seen it but i may at some point. its a good action movie they all said also.
                          sigpic

Comment

Avatar - Most overrated movie ever!!!!!!!!

Spectacular vision can't help the empty script.

Still, I think you have to go to the movie theater to see it, the stunning vision will only display on big screen.

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
                            I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
                            Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
                            FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

Going to see avatar tomorrow. Wife is wanting to see it. Hopefully its not only stunning but a half decent movie. But it does look like its one of those movies you have to see on the large screen. I of course want to see The Wolfman guess will have to wait on netflix sending it to me.
                              Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

Working...
                              X