No announcement yet.

11.10.09. What will YOU be doing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you just go to a school where the students are too focused on farting around and not paying attention then to pay attention and learn from their teachers.....
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      second time in two weeks, i go to a pathetic school where the teachers/principals are power hungry...
      What did you do?
      sigpic
      Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
      *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Originally posted by sportyryan101 View Post
        What did you do?
        during weights i went out of the room to get water, the fountain is about 10 feet from the room upstairs, thats why i got written up...and he never cares when we do it except that day apparantly, i use to never get in trouble, now thats all i do lol

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          during weights i went out of the room to get water, the fountain is about 10 feet from the room upstairs, thats why i got written up...and he never cares when we do it except that day apparantly, i use to never get in trouble, now thats all i do lol
          Detention for getting a drink?
          sigpic
          Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
          *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

I played this game on ps3 yesterday and lets just say I didn't do to well against my cousins who had been playing for 48 hours straight
            sigpic

Comment

Super awesome news! I MIGHT be getting the hardened edition tomorrow! If so I'll be blowing off my 2 projects due this week
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

what is the "hardened" edition?

video game > School project (as long as your not failing that class )
                sigpic

Comment

I pre orderd the prestigious editon So I got it all the hardend edditon and the night vison goggles too. The goggles are kind of cool although the game is a bit short I beat it on the first night with in about 2 to 3 hours but it did take a bit longer on the harder level. I have not tried the hardend yet but am soon.
                  MY PHOTOBUCKET

I USE DC ON ALL TRADES AND I EXSPECT THE SAME

WANT LIST
                  ADRIAN PETERSON AUTOS,PATCHES,RC,INCERTS,BASE
                  LOOKING FOR 2009 PRESTIGE PRESTIGIOUS PICKS RC AUTOS I NEED TO FISNISH MY SET

Comment

Working...
                  X