What a liberating feeling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a liberating feeling!

After shipping some stuff out today- I am officially down to NO trade bait- none- except for a box of low end FB inserts that I dont care if I trade off or not.

Its nice to be able to sit back and realize that I dont have to try and find trades, or work out deals...I can simply browse the forums for PC stuff, and offer to buy stuff I like.

I honestly dont know if I will be picking up trade bait in the future, or if I will just focus on buying PC stuff. It seems so hard to work trades that make both parties happy any more, that Im not sure I want to bother any more.

Either way, a layoff from most of the hobby will do me good!

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
    After shipping some stuff out today- I am officially down to NO trade bait- none- except for a box of low end FB inserts that I dont care if I trade off or not.

Its nice to be able to sit back and realize that I dont have to try and find trades, or work out deals...I can simply browse the forums for PC stuff, and offer to buy stuff I like.

I honestly dont know if I will be picking up trade bait in the future, or if I will just focus on buying PC stuff. It seems so hard to work trades that make both parties happy any more, that Im not sure I want to bother any more.

Either way, a layoff from most of the hobby will do me good!
    One of the reasons why I don't bust wax anymore, and I just pick up cards I want to hang onto for myself off ebay, or off sales from online trade sites.

Comment

I, too, have had that feeling about a year ago. I just focused on PC cards and also gifting to friends from time to time.
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Working...
      X