Fun Things To Do At Wal-Mart, Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Things To Do At Wal-Mart, Part I

1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.

2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.

3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.

4. Start playing Calvin ball; see how many people you can get to join in.

5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.

6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

7. Leave cryptic messages on the computers.

8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.

9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.

10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.

11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".

12. Play with the automatic doors.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.

6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.

12. Play with the automatic doors.

Comment

Another good one is:
      Go up to an employee and tell them you are a union rep and see what happens ,lol

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

What are the odd the employee will even know what a union rep is? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          What are the odd the employee will even know what a union rep is? LOL!

They know!!!!

Years back I walked up to a friend at walmart that was working there and started talking about Teamsters local 743 (I was a Union Steward at the time) and he looked at me and said "please stop talking about unions" and ran away from me,lol

Comment

This is one of the first joke threads that Roy posted when the site first started. I wanted to bump this one up. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
              Another good one is:
              Go up to an employee and tell them you are a union rep and see what happens ,lol
              Bite your tongue! I fought for 20 years to keep the unions out of Wal-Mart.

Comment

As an added bonus: do any of these during the 1st or 15th of the month, guaranteed fun
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                  Bite your tongue! I fought for 20 years to keep the unions out of Wal-Mart.
                  You shouldn't have posted that buddy,please keep on checking your sig from now on!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                  X