Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Stanely (KISS) announces new KISS Army Member

(From the KISS facebook page)

Paul Stanley, founder and front man of the legendary rock band KISS and highly-successful fine artist, and his wife Erin, a Los Angeles attorney, announced today that they are expecting a baby girl in August.

This will be the third child for the legendary Star Child and his wife who married in 2005 and live in Beverly Hills, California with their daughter Sarah Brianna (2), son Colin Michael (4) and son Evan Shane (16) from Stanley’s previous marriage.

“There is nothing greater in life than family, and my accomplishments as a father rank at the top of my successes,” Stanley said. “Erin and I are blessed with our expectation of the addition of another princess to our family and a new member of The KISS Army. I may be 59, but the only rocking chair this rocker is getting ready for is the one for my new baby.”

KISS recently wrapped up their most successful world tour ever, The Hottest Show on Earth, in support of the Stanley-produced album Sonic Boom. In the midst of preparation for their next album, KISS will perform three shows next month including the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo at Reliant Stadium in Houston, TX, with ticket sales expected to see 75,000 in attendance.

In addition to his role as KISS’s chief songwriter, Stanley has also overseen the band’s development and expansion into a worldwide brand with over 3,000 licensees. Stanley’s signature model guitars continue to be marketed by numerous musical instrument companies. Sales now stand at over $13 million.

Having taken up painting ten years ago, Stanley is also a highly-acclaimed fine artist, whose work has garnered more than $3 million in sales in 2010. He is exhibited nationwide through Wentworth Galleries (www.WentworthGallery.com).

Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Wow, those tadpoles have to be playing out soon..he barely snuck this one in
    Last edited by Oilman; 03-27-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Would love to go see them in concert again
      Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

they just played the rodeo here in houston a week ago

Comment

Dang thought the rodeo was next month for some reason
          Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Working...
          X