Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What in the World is Going on With Panini????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the World is Going on With Panini????

I have had some 8 month old outstanding redemptions (7 total) that I am trying to get replaced. I have called almost every day for a month and can't ever get anyone on the phone. It allows you to hold for 2 mins or so and then asks you to leave a message.... which I have done 4 times now over a month with no response. What gives? Anyone else having issues?

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

And the send out the Golden ticket in days of it being redeemed..

Comment

still beats upper deck... i just got a redemption yesterday that I didnt even know i redeemed

oh... the redemption was from 2 years ago LOL

Comment

Man I have a shield auto 1/1 in for limited and they have not fulfilled it yet. They have released on card product with the player in the set and all signed. What gives lol

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          Man I have a shield auto 1/1 in for limited and they have not fulfilled it yet. They have released on card product with the player in the set and all signed. What gives lol

This is driving me nuts..... I have 10 or so Rolando McClain redmeptions (non of which I want replaced) I am waiting on and he just had sticker autos in plates and patches. The number of redemptions in their products has surpassed what UD used to do... I haven't been happy with Panini since the replacements they sent for 2 boxes of crown royale that were short a hit but not picking up the phone or returning calls is ridiculous.

Comment

Thats what happens when we all dabble with sticker autos. It is up to the athlete to get tehm to return the "sheet" full of autos. However Panini does eem to take their time to respond to requests. I have posted messages on their facebook and even contacted them through their site. They take way to long to respond.

Comment

I understand the players have to return the stickers, but why in the world would you have products from certified, limited, crown royale etc that are all sticker auto redemptions but release plates and patches which came out well after the rest and include sticker autos of the same guy that's a redemption in previous products?

Comment

The production was probably done except for a couple.. The press is always running.

Comment

I am sure they have all the others- limited, cr, certified done minus the stickers though. Just add the darn things and send them out!

Comment

yep, they sent my redemption the other day. i got it and it was a plain white jersey w/ball and auto #/10
                    well i see every single one of the same set is all sweet looking multi colored patches and mine was supposed to be as well. i tried messaging them, calling them over and over and nothing. yes, its still not as bad as upperdeck but they should atleast return a call. i wont buy any boxes from them until they make it right, but i doubt they will so its all about the topps finest...which is my favorite anyways..lol

Comment

I LOVE UD. Their replacements have always been awesome. They take care of people. I have had nothing but great C/S from UD. Panini on the other hand sucks.

Comment

and with that... we are gonna close the thread...

come on guys that not how we do it...

Panini is a big site sponsor here, saying you are disappointed etc is one thing... try and ask someone for a real contact over there and let the staff here try and help you...

but we cant let there be an open forum of PANINI SUX comments... just not cool

Let me know if you would like a contact at Panini instead of a generic email addy that may have you sitting in limbo...

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                        X