X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 3-9-2011

Wake up! Today is a new day

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Planning a draft contest for the football area to give away some sweet cards . Will be easy to submit entry and should allow everyone with a cpu to at least have a chance

Comment

NT BREAK IS TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH IT LIVE HERE

http://www.justin.tv/acnmike

Comment

School from 10 to 5:30 today

Comment

Bout ready to go to bed. Went to sleep about 2:30 am and was woke up at 3 am to what sounded like someone setting off firecrackers. Instead it was a house down the road up in flames. What I thought were firecrackers happened to be their 2 new vehicles exploding.
          Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

That sucks. It's raining sideways here. I can't see any of my yard cause it's about 6 in deep in water. Yah!

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Yep bud. You're getting the crap we had yesterday. Thankfully for you the strong storms went down around New Orleans.
              Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Howard I already drafted a contest for the NFL draft BTS. But we can have two. Mines just guess the pick for the first round, with guess where Cam Newton gets drafted.

Also, ESPN is saying the NCAA will bring the Slam Hammer when it comes time to deal with Tressel.

No way they let him off easy, after he signed letters to federal investigators saying he didn't know anything else, when he did.

Comment

i'm out for the day, gotta get to school early to finish the homework, later fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                    Howard I already drafted a contest for the NFL draft BTS. But we can have two. Mines just guess the pick for the first round, with guess where Cam Newton gets drafted.

Also, ESPN is saying the NCAA will bring the Slam Hammer when it comes time to deal with Tressel.

No way they let him off easy, after he signed letters to federal investigators saying he didn't know anything else, when he did.
                    I am not defending him by any means . However he never talked to the feds. They have nothing in writing from him. He did not even lie to the NCAA. He lied to the University. I will up the ante that he might get sat for 5 more games. Can't wait to see

Comment

He did lie though.

He signed documents pretaining to the federal investigation saying he had no other knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
                        Bout ready to go to bed. Went to sleep about 2:30 am and was woke up at 3 am to what sounded like someone setting off firecrackers. Instead it was a house down the road up in flames. What I thought were firecrackers happened to be their 2 new vehicles exploding.

Just horrible brother. House fires are so tragic for you lose so many things you can not replace. Just very sad. I hope all is well with the family. It is a devastation as I have been told by my wife who lost a house to a fire that is hard to come back from. Hopefully porperly insured and the company takes care of them

Comment

He did lie though.

He signed documents pretaining to the federal investigation saying he had no other knowledge.
                          Josh no he didn't to the feds. He lied to the University which they already took care of their end and are waiting for the NCAA which will take a long long time. The federal investigation was about drug trafficing by the tatoo parlor and had nothing to do with the feds investigating the players. They(a lawyer actually) were just letting the school know they have seen these players in and out of the shop and came to find out why.
                          Last edited by wheeler281; 03-09-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Howard I already drafted a contest for the NFL draft BTS. But we can have two. Mines just guess the pick for the first round, with guess where Cam Newton gets drafted..
                            BTW no sweat I will wait for something else brother

Comment

yea, space them out so you guys arent competing with each others' contest

Comment

Working...
                              X