Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh another State guy who has an education issue.

It clearly states GO BLUE as pictures are inserted on top of it. The one of our three heisman winners trophies got in the way, and you think it says BI.

Nope, it says GO BLUE.

Try again.

Comment

spent $420 for 1 spot....did it last year, but sold off all but 1 of the boxes...ended up winning last year

this year already split a spot with 1 guy...so I spen $210 on 2 bopxes of 2007 limited football...now to decide to bust one or sell them all instead...for this one, we already got the #2 seed in the east, so I hope its a good team come sunday
      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

So you have to buy 1 spot? So I can buy something for 250 bucks and get a team? From the looks of it, it says the entire lot. thats 1000 dollars worth of crap there per sport.

Comment

you have to buy one of the lots that is at the top of the promo...to get a random spot. I had split a promo spot with someone...the spot cost $420, so he got 3 boxes and i got 3 boxes and I paid him $210

we also did this last year on freaks and ended up having a team in the final four (We bought 3 4 box lots of 20087 spx football, ended up winning a case of 2008 sports legends).

anyway, it might be a moot point, because all the slots may have already been sold and the selection of boxes to buy is pretty bad now.

if you're able to split the spot with someone or were going to buy the boxes anyway or plan on reselling them, its a good gamble...

the spot I had last year was in the elite eight so I teamed up with bjtheman (he also had a team in the elite eight) so any prizes won, we would split...his team ended up losing and my team won the whole thing so we split a case of exquiitse football...well worth the gamble since I sold the boxes I had bought in my lot (took about a $20 loss)
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

but for now I bought a 7 box lot of 2008 sports legends, not the greatest product, but can still be fun and sells decently in sealed boxes...hopefully, I get in and then get a good random team

My Bucket

Comment

So they are going to have more then 1 promo.

Im about to do it. I got the PP in hand.

Comment

they already filled one, the 2nd may be filled, but I don't know, they did not update it since last night...I doubt they will have a third because they would be rushed to try and fill it...but you never know

My Bucket

Comment

I just bought a box. I should be in. I better be in, or Ill ask for my money back.

Comment

thats gay, I cant post on Blowout cards until they activate my account.

Comment

sportskings A is a garbage box I'm sure. But Ill either bust it or resell it.. Not sure.

Comment

lol
                        oh crap

Configuration: 1 pack per box. 7 cards per pack.

Comment

I will kill someone if I dont get a spot after buying in.

Comment

Hey DaCubs what do you think the resell value will be on the 1 box of Sportskings? $175?

Comment

definately had better selection yesterday...leaf limited football, triple threads, etc...oh well...good luck with your slot

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                                Hey DaCubs what do you think the resell value will be on the 1 box of Sportskings? $175?
                                probably...although, I hear you can hit some nice stuff

My Bucket

Comment

Working...
                                X