A Sad week in sports card world for me =[

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sad week in sports card world for me =[

Well this week I was informed by my god father who started me off that he does not want me trading/selling my cards. He thinks that I should keep them till I get older and is quite mad that I already made nearly 30 transactions. I guess I will only be here later on to buy but no longer allowed to trade or sell unless its simple base cards. I am so sad =[

I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
    >>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
    Bucket

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully within time he will change his mind.

Comment

Well I am 15, he is 33 I think. So I really doubt it.

>>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
      Bucket

Comment

What do you collect for yourself?

Dan

Comment

Vikings, cubs, blackhawks, and some MMA autos is what I shoot for. I've moved a bunch of baseball cards he gave me way back when and he got kinda upset so thats why im stopping.

Bucket

Comment

As a dad and former step dad. Listen to him, show him you care about what he has to say. Maybe even show him the site. Maybe he'll understand it allows you to collect what you love. Baby steps....but doesn't mean you have to stop coming by and chatting.

When your older you'll have made plenty of connections with some of the hobby greatest traders.
            Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

That stinks...
              sigpic
              Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
              *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Originally posted by The Reaper View Post
                As a dad and former step dad. Listen to him, show him you care about what he has to say. Maybe even show him the site. Maybe he'll understand it allows you to collect what you love. Baby steps....but doesn't mean you have to stop coming by and chatting.

When your older you'll have made plenty of connections with some of the hobby greatest traders.
                I know but I am just going to start using the money I earn and buying hobby boxes and retail blasters and stuff.

Bucket

Comment

Working...
                X