No announcement yet.

Are you in favor of the new Styles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind the design, but I liked how the original user CP was, I'm having a hard time finding even my own threads.

Leland
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

Comment

New Styles

Yes, I like them! It's easier to find everything!

Comment

I like the styles. Very nice job.
        Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

I think you should be able to choose your default.
          sigpic
          Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
          *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

We will be working on the homepage and getting the navigation links sorted out so they are more consistent, hang in there...the actual intent of this poll was about the new skins, not the homepage, but I guess timing made it both!

Comment

Choose your own default

Originally posted by sportyryan101 View Post
              I think you should be able to choose your default.
              Hey sporty, you should be able to. I allow any selection you make to be used the next time you return. If I select dragons, it stays that way until I change it back. The only thing I can think of is your browser cookies may not be allowed, due to security settings, therefore, you get the website default when there is no other skin selected (or saved in a cookie).

How about anyone else? Are you able to select a skin and it stays with it until you change it or delete cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by leedawg62 View Post
                I don't mind the design, but I liked how the original user CP was, I'm having a hard time finding even my own threads.

Leland
                Hey leland..the User CP is still there at the upper left on the homepage, just above your name's welcome message. Click on that and you get the same user cp screen. Good luck all.

Maybe I should have put up a poll about all the new smilies?

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                  Hey sporty, you should be able to. I allow any selection you make to be used the next time you return. If I select dragons, it stays that way until I change it back. The only thing I can think of is your browser cookies may not be allowed, due to security settings, therefore, you get the website default when there is no other skin selected (or saved in a cookie).

How about anyone else? Are you able to select a skin and it stays with it until you change it or delete cookies?
                  I found I was to do it, by adding an extra part to the link when I get to the site, it keeps my skin of choice.
                  sigpic
                  Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                  *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Mooooahahaha, the voting has shifted!
                    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Still trying to figure with over 200+ views, not very many votes. Oh well, we are on a run!

Comment

Well, I view this thread often. And although I post often, several mods do not. Which I believe is greatly aiding the view count...
                        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

i didnt know it was about the skins... ups. i like all but the dragon one
                          I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

im a big fan of them John, I just never officially voted, so I will fix that now
                            Ed

Comment

Working...
                            X