This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
    They never lost by more than 9 pts. I wouldn't say that OSU owned them.
    Like I said, if you watched the games, you know they weren't that close. OSU was up close to 20 for most of the 2nd half in both of those games.

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    wow really? are you the only OHIO fan that is?

not really sure how the feelings are there
    Yea, I'm in the minority because most Buckeyes fans are in love with Tressel....but I'm not a fan of his, so I thought it was a perfect time to be able to fire him and go after Meyer.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• I give you the Big Ten Tournament, OSU owned Michigan for along time there. But Michigan hung with OSU in Columbus.

Being down by 5 points with 4 minutes to go, and 7 points with 1 minute to go, is not getting blown out..

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post

Yea, I'm in the minority because most Buckeyes fans are in love with Tressel....but I'm not a fan of his, so I thought it was a perfect time to be able to fire him and go after Meyer.

that damn sweater vest makes me NOT a fan right there... just cant trust a man that wears a sweater vest lol see Mike Ditka as well LOL

Comment

• MY hopes for tomorrow....

DUKE's plain doesnt arrive.. .MICHIGAN wins by forfeit

saly that wont happen... IF it doesnt....
          ... DUKE by 12....

Comment

• Get pooped on Adam.

Comment

• Outside of this Michigan talk.....the Big East is overrated. So many people made a big deal about them having 11 teams in the tourney, and yet they'll have 3 max make the Sweet 16.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• I have to think that Duke can win this one handily. Duke by 17

I'd love to eat crow here, but they're the defending champs for a reason
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  Outside of this Michigan talk.....the Big East is overrated. So many people made a big deal about them having 11 teams in the tourney, and yet they'll have 3 max make the Sweet 16.
                  I agreed with Barkley when he said the Big East is overrated. They have a group of solid teams, but none are that great and the media overblows how good the confrence actually is..

I personally only see Uconn/Syracuse getting to the sweet 16, and I see Uconn getting the farthest before losing in the elite 8

Comment

• Just watched this for the first time in awhile

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I dont think i've ever been more excited than when i watched this

Comment

• bought a blaster box today of 2011 heritage

AROD SP
                      AROLDIS CHAPMAN RC
                      MORNEAU RC

Solid blaster.

Comment

• stupid ucla...can't hit a free throw to save their life or finish a fast break in the last 2 minutes...so much for my NCAA Promo pick....figured that bracket was wide open...
                        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

• Why do I feel like having uconn win it all is about to catch up to
                          Me? I will never pick a big east team again
                          sigpic

Comment

• my number one rule in filling out a legit bracket, never put a ton of stock in the Big East teams, not a smart idea..
                            I'll always stand by this rule, personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              I'll always stand by this rule, personally.
                              Whew. Bullet dodged. Luckily for me, both teams were from the big east. Up next is San Diego State and they weren't to impressive either. Michigan is looking like a tough match up in the elite 8 though
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
                                stupid ucla...can't hit a free throw to save their life or finish a fast break in the last 2 minutes...so much for my NCAA Promo pick....figured that bracket was wide open...
                                Should of watched them all season and you would have known this.
                                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X