Comment

14 point lead!

Let the ass kicking begin!

Comment

19 point lead!

Comment

21 point lead!

Comment

I think Michigan will Duke a problem. If they can beat Duke, they can beat anyone in their region.. Michigan won't get blown out.

Comment

oakland is coming back
              Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Come on Oakland, only team in the state that could make that big run

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                  Come on Oakland, only team in the state that could make that big run

Stop hating. lmao Man up and admit it.

Comment

clang...........
                    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                      Stop hating. lmao Man up and admit it.
                      Not hating at all, Oakland would've had a much better chance at beating Arizona or Memphis than Michigan will at beating Duke, am I wrong with that statement?

Comment

Yes. 100%

Michigan Took Kansas to Overtime, and hung with Ohio State twice, and lost pretty good once..

Michigan can beat Duke. Mark my words. If they lose, it will be by less than 10. Want to bet me on that?

Comment

oh boy... here goes Jesus and the 12 Deciples going down AGAIN lol

Comment

arrrgggghhhh...that stupid foul with 0.6 sec in oak-tex, cost me $25

My Bucket

Comment

He's been wrong about everything else so far.

Its safe to assume he will be wrong about this to.

Michigan is only SMASHING the team he said would beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                                Michigan Took Kansas to Overtime, and hung with Ohio State twice, and lost pretty good once..

Michigan can beat Duke. Mark my words. If they lose, it will be by less than 10. Want to bet me on that?

yes I will bet and take and give 10
                                double or nothing if you win you get this with your other jackson

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X