Beckett Users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckett Users?

It has been years since I was on beckett forums but it is still as messed up as it was back then. There are groups of people that run around the forums and attack people in threads and the MODs seem to love seeing it. I had +2 warning points out of 10 my first night back because I voiced my opinion and was attacked, then I used a couple words that got me in trouble. No f bomb or anything but it was common house hold words. Any one else here experience bad vibes in beckett? Just wondering if I am the only one.
    I collect Cowboys GU and autos.

I have never used the Beckett forums, but when Beckett revamped their website a few years ago, it was hard to navigate and find anything on there again. One of my favorite sections on there was the buy/sell/trade and the collectors pages and they got rid of that.

Comment

no, but I had a very similar experience at freedomcardboard and I haven't been back since.
      Looking for Hakeem Nicks for my PC (NY Giants)

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/NY...Nicks/library/

Thanks,
      Russ

Comment

I started trading on the old Beckett when they had the buy/sell/trade and once they did away with that I haven't been back there.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
        X