This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning!

What a night of bball.. Uconn with maybe one of the best runs ever. As much as I dislike the huskies. 9-9 conference team heading into the Big East Tourney. Won 5 game straight and here they are again

Just awesome to watch.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
      Not at all.

They are losing some key seniors if I'm not mistaken.

Zona had 2 great looks, but missed on both.
      Izzo always brings in good class's when he has seniors leaving..when Mo Agers, Shannon Brown and Paul Davis left, they still were fine, it'll be the same way this year, beside Draymond Green will be back to lead the team.

Comment

Michigan has all 5 starters returning and. Glenn robinson III comingin. They will be good.

Comment

Uhm....ok

You should know better than to think MSU would have back to back horrible seasons in Basketball, it never happens under Tom Izzo..Kalin Lucas leaving hurts, but Summers was non-exsistent this year, and Branden Dawson will replace him next year. I predict 21-10 record for State next year if Izzo doesnt have a cookie cutter nonconfrence..

Comment

Michigan finished 4th in the Big Ten Standings? Thats after they started out 1-7 in the Big Ten too.

I think they went 10-4 or 12-4 or somecrap down the stretch with loses from only, Duke, Ohio State twice, and Wisconsin (Hit a buzzer beater as time expired to beat Michigan)

If Michigan play this way, there is no reason why they should lose more then 10 games.

I went to the Michigan Kansas game. Michigan took them to overtime. It would be awesome to see Kansas win the National Title. Then I can always say, I watched Michigan take the Champs to overtime.

Comment

Kansas won't make it. Butler is going to play for the title again!
              Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Only this year Duke won't be there to stop them.
                Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
                  Kansas won't make it. Butler is going to play for the title again!
                  I like Butler but I have Kansas winning it all over KY in my ccw bracket

Comment

Michigan will not be ranked next year

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      Michigan will not be ranked next year

I bet they are in the Preseason Top 25.

Comment

Michigan finished 4th in the Big Ten Standings? Thats after they started out 1-7 in the Big Ten too.

I think they went 10-4 or 12-4 or somecrap down the stretch with loses from only, Duke, Ohio State twice, and Wisconsin (Hit a buzzer beater as time expired to beat Michigan)

If Michigan play this way, there is no reason why they should lose more then 10 games.

I went to the Michigan Kansas game. Michigan took them to overtime. It would be awesome to see Kansas win the National Title. Then I can always say, I watched Michigan take the Champs to overtime.
                        When have I said anything about Michigan? lol

Besides they won't finish above MSU..5th in the big10 would be nothing to be ashamed of though...

Although I hear Illinois has a killer recruiting class on the way, havent looked into it though

Comment

I bet they are in the Preseason Top 25.
                          i'll take that bet.

Comment

Finally watching a full game for the Tigers spring training, can't wait till Thursday, took the day off work to make sure I was home to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              Although I hear Illinois has a killer recruiting class on the way, havent looked into it though
                              As of the latest updates/commits....B10 teams with top-25 recruiting classes:

Ohio State: 4th
                              Illinois: 11th
                              Michigan State: 18th

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                              Johnson/Mears/
                              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                                As of the latest updates/commits....B10 teams with top-25 recruiting classes:

Ohio State: 4th
                                Illinois: 11th
                                Michigan State: 18th
                                Pretty good class for Illinois then..OSU has the 4th recruiting class and they're bringing back Sullinger/Craft etc? wow

Comment

Working...
                                X