Clear All

• Ground Support
    replied
    lol Im just joking around with ya.

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
    Clevelands next star that will lead them to years of failure and disappointment??
    they dont need anymore choke artists on the cavs..

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
    Clevelands next star that will lead them to years of failure and disappointment??
    Hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• Ground Support
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Kyrie Irving officially declared for the draft couple minutes ago.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    tell me about I expected them to go 160-2.. They brought me back down to earth last night... I thought any lead in the 8th was gonna ball game. How dare they disappoint me
    You paid a setup man 13 million, for that kinda money any lead should be held

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Kyrie Irving officially declared for the draft couple minutes ago.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    wheeler, i'm disapointed. Your Yanks when into worthless-mode and blew a lead to the Twins
    tell me about I expected them to go 160-2.. They brought me back down to earth last night... I thought any lead in the 8th was gonna ball game. How dare they disappoint me

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    So my boss gave me this Michigan State Spartans "fathead" yesterday, i'm sure everyone's seen the commercials on those, these things are HUGE..its like 3'10 by 3'4 (feet) but they are awesome, the company sent the wrong size to the store, so we got to just keep them free of charge, they are sick, but the retail price in place, i'd never pay that much..i'm gonna take a picture of this thing today

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Just an odd random fact, but I heard the other day in Felix Hernandez's 12 losses last season, his offense only scored 7 runs in those 12 games. That's mindblowing..imagine if he pitched for the Blue Jays or a team like that, that has a big stadium, but a good offense, no doubt he'd of won 22+ games last season

Leave a comment:

• jratliff70
    replied
    Lmao@ those pants. I think the only place they may be appropriate would be a sperm bank.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Tigers/Orioles 7:00 pm tonight, I think Verlander will go atleast 8 innings tonight.

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    Texeria up to 4 straight games to start the season with a HR....

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    wheeler, i'm disapointed. Your Yanks when into worthless-mode and blew a lead to the Twins

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    afternoon all..my 1:30 class was canceled today

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    where do you even find something like that lol
    Tosh.0.... I was thinking.. who in the blue hell would where that? LOL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X