This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 4/11-4/13/2011

Happy Monday..Hope everyone stays safe with the storms rolling across the country. Suppose to reach 80 plus(which is 20 degrees above normal) here today then the storms hit late

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Beckett came up huge for the sox last night. They needed that bad

Comment

Thats the best i've seen beckett in 2 years

Comment

Good Morning gentlemen .......

Comment

I got my fishing license yesterday.. Come to find out, you got to buy the all species license to catch cray fish and use them as bait.

Man, thats 15 bucks more, and thats how we smash all the small mouth bass..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Thats the best i've seen beckett in 2 years
              yeah he was awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                I got my fishing license yesterday.. Come to find out, you got to buy the all species license to catch cray fish and use them as bait.

Man, thats 15 bucks more, and thats how we smash all the small mouth bass..
                I am excited trout opens this Saturday myself.

Comment

Morning gents. Nice bass Josh! Looks like this rain is going to delay me cleaning all the fish we caught last night. Between my wife's cousin, my mother-in-law, and myself, we caught 43 crappie and 4 catfish. Hopefully they call me out on a job so I can get out of cleaning them all.
                  Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

43 crappie?

Scan or ban!!!

Comment

I'll get a pic up before we clean them. We're getting some much needed rain. Hope it rains 2 or 3 days in a row like this.
                      Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

wooooooooooooo just a few more days uintil the MS150.... could still use some donations to meet my goal of $1500.... I'm at $1252

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=15941

^^^ DONATION LINK
                        Last edited by ac-n-mike; 04-11-2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

man I love when I find a honey hole with crappies. Most i ever got was around 30 or so years ago

However I did hammer 22 jack perch and 6 blue gills in one sitting on the ice this year

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            yeah he was awesome...
                            Red Sox offense should be ashamed though, Sabathia was awful and they only got 1 run despite having like 12 guys on base against him? thats terrible. Beckett saved them...

Not directed towards you, but anyone else notice ESPN trying to make it seem like Sabathia is brilliant this season thus far? "Sabathia pitched great against Detroit in his first start" yea....no he didnt..him and Verlander pitched ok, but they certianly didnt pitch great..

ESPN loves to build up the premier teams/cities (Boston, NY, LA etc)

Just an observation.

Comment

Verlander on the mound today, need a big start, early on looks like the curveball/breaking ball is working for him today

Comment

Working...
                              X