X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
    i can just c them somehow getting king felix though
    I'd disagree. Seattle has already said they aren't trading him..it'd be dumb for them to do it, since him & Pineda will make a great 1-2 combo..they got Smoak and Ackley as well..they're on their way once all their young prospects get called up to be impressive.

Beside Yankees don't have the pieces to get him, they'd need 3 high level prospects and then 2-4 midlevel prospects probably.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      I'd disagree. Seattle has already said they aren't trading him..it'd be dumb for them to do it, since him & Pineda will make a great 1-2 combo..they got Smoak and Ackley as well..they're on their way once all their young prospects get called up to be impressive.

Beside Yankees don't have the pieces to get him, they'd need 3 high level prospects and then 2-4 midlevel prospects probably.
      i thought the yanks had 2-3 that seattle wanted last yr for lee? u add them along with joba and maybe hughes then felix will be gone.

everyone is tradeable for the right price.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
        i thought the yanks had 2-3 that seattle wanted last yr for lee? u add them along with joba and maybe hughes then felix will be gone.

everyone is tradeable for the right price.
        Lee was in his last year of his contract, Hernandez still has 4 years on his contract and hasn't reached his 'prime' years..Joba/Hughes aren't to desirable anymore in my opinion to most teams.

I believe the prospect rule is if you have play 5 'full' seasons in the majors you are eligible for free agency..Joba has 3 years I think and same for Hughes..

I just can't see Seattle trading for lesser players and then have to pay them in a few years, thats the advantage with prospects, you can keep them much longer.

You are right though, everyone is available at the right price, but I don't think the Yankees have the pieces to get Seattle to even consider an offer. Very few teams have the pieces to get Hernandez I think.

Comment

I can see Seattle trading Ichiro first before Felix. Mainly because Ichiro makes a lot and is near the end of his career = trade him to a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
            I can see Seattle trading Ichiro first before Felix. Mainly because Ichiro makes a lot and is near the end of his career = trade him to a contender.
            He probably wants to stay in Seattle i'd imagine..He has a no trade clause though..

Comment

Don Kelly hitting 3rd tonight? I'd rather have Verlander and his 0 career hits hitting 3rd..Seriously Jim Leyland has no clue how to set a lineup

Comment

11 runs given up so far to the worst offensive team in all of baseball? IMPRESSIVE!

Tigers aren't that good.....as stated 6 million times now.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

*13 runs....lulz

Easiest money wheelers ever gonna make.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I love how gladdy acts all knowledegable about what teams will ask for certain players. "Oh its gonna take 2-3 high level prospects". Simply not true..When teams are selling July it does not take a whole heck of alot. They have cash and decent prospects and more cash. Let Alone might move a guy on the roster now.. There are so many variables that go into it. Listen the marlins and teams like Seattle have given up good players for nothing in the past. So sit back relax and enjoy the show. Quit talking like you know what the yankees are capabale of and you are the next Theo Epstein or Brian Cashman...Maybe they work a 3 team trade who knows really.
                    Last edited by wheeler281; 04-20-2011, 06:33 AM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

woke up to see mo blew one last night. Will have to watch the encore to see how that happened lol...

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                        *13 runs....lulz

Easiest money wheelers ever gonna make.
                        gonna make a great youtube video..

Comment

Working...
                        X