• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 4-25-2011

Good Morning All

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Great morning..off day today then Seattle comes to town tommorow

Comment

Had a great day with the family yesterday afernoon. Then in the evening went up to the back part of my property with my pistol grip short barrel Mossberg and had a BLAST!

Comment

very cool wheeler..and incase you didnt see, Max Scherzer disagrees with you calling him a scrub

Comment

did he have a good day yesterday? Cat could have a good year or 2 and I would still call him what he is. I hoe the tigers win 89 games is all

Comment

so I can have my youtube video

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              did he have a good day yesterday? Cat could have a good year or 2 and I would still call him what he is. I hoe the tigers win 89 games is all
              He did have a good year last year, and a great start yesterday, 4-0 now, lucky for your Yankees though they don't have to face him when they come to Detroit.

If they win 89 games and win the division, I would happily send you the $20..it would cancel out for me anyways.

Comment

an I will happily burn said 20 on youtube

Comment

You can do whatever you want if they don't win 90 games..but when they do, I will happily spend the $20 you give me...Tigers could be in first place in 3 days, the spot of destiny!

Comment

Best of luck on the upcomming series for your Yanks though wheeler, should be an easy 4 game sweep..ChiSox are playing miserable

Comment

yaaawn are we gonna hear a play by play of every game. Just kills the thread. Can you take off the tiger PJ's for one day pretty please. What did you do when there was no daily thread. I am all about commenting on a game but man it is endless

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        Best of luck on the upcomming series for your Yanks though wheeler, should be an easy 4 game sweep..ChiSox are playing miserable
                        meh I don't care lol It is mlb anything can happen. I will watch maybe one inning the next few games. Way too much to do now the weather is breaking.

Comment

yaaawn are we gonna hear a play by play of every game. Just kills the thread. Can you take off the tiger PJ's for one day pretty please. What did you do when there was no daily thread. I am all about commenting on a game but man it is endless
                          I was annoying people on twitter before the daily threads..During the games I chat it up with other Tiger fans on twitter though..

Let me be happy, my favorite player is doing awesome for my favorite team thus far (Alex Avila) kid is playing out of his mind, just wish Topps had a certified Auto of his..I still need to get a Miggy Tigers Auto..hoping to find a good one at the Nationals in a few months.

Comment

meh I don't care lol It is mlb anything can happen. I will watch maybe one inning the next few games. Way too much to do now the weather is breaking.
                            Weather is still kinda cold here, the nicer it gets though the more hours at work i'll get, so its a win win!

Garcia turned back the clock for your team again yesterday, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              I was annoying people on twitter before the daily threads..During the games I chat it up with other Tiger fans on twitter though..

Let me be happy, my favorite player is doing awesome for my favorite team thus far (Alex Avila) kid is playing out of his mind, just wish Topps had a certified Auto of his..I still need to get a Miggy Tigers Auto..hoping to find a good one at the Nationals in a few months.

^^ True that brother with letting you be happy.. Just busting your stones I like The Tigers. Hate the Twins so I am stoked. I feel great for Jeremy that the Indians are respectable.

Comment

Working...
                              X