Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedtime for me.. Im burned out from working my tail off today at the Big house!

Ill be there all day tomorrow too, maybe this time we wont be working in the rain..

Comment

verlander in "beast" mode tonight? Phil Coke just needs a chance at starter I get it

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

hai, gladdy, bigpoppa and haze all have the same draft picks as of 11:11pm. What publication or site you all using

Comment

Chris Brown lurking. What is up brother I am headed back to bed after a power nap... Nighty Night

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            verlander in "beast" mode tonight? Phil Coke just needs a chance at starter I get it
            He was pathetic tonight..Coke sucked the day before..yesterdays game was just bad all around. 4 errors is unacceptable..

I love how you say these things only when they lose though. Its evident for whatever reason Phil Coke pitches better when Martinez is behind the plate (which is odd) and Verlander just looked awful tonight, for whatever reason..

Comment

Good Morning all ..Gladdy when am I suppose to say it If he would win more it would be easy He is 1-2 with an era almost 4. I said this last time as well.. All fun and games man is all.

by the way is domination mode like beast mode as you called it before his last start

Comment

Weather has just been crazy.... Hope everyone here in the affected areas is ok

Comment

Good Morning all ..Gladdy when am I suppose to say it If he would win more it would be easy He is 1-2 with an era almost 4. I said this last time as well.. All fun and games man is all.
                  2-3 with an ERA under 3.7 you mean? And no thats not good at all for him, but look at his last 2 or 3 April's..usually in the high 5's/6's at this point, so its better than last year, he always has a great May though, besides Max 'scrub' Scherzer is picking up some of JVs slack thus far..

1 run wont get it done though as well as the 4 errors, just wont..

Simple solution, bench Raburn, cut Don Kelly & Brad Thomas and fire Leyland..make me manager and i'll take the team to the promise land!

Comment

I enjoyed seeng Bartolo Colon go into domination mode on the Sox..I love it..hope he pitches next week against the Tigers

Comment

About to go to work until 3..Tigers game at 1, so listening to them on the radio, might be better with the last two pathetic performances..if Leyland stopped hitting Peralta 5th and Boesch 6th against lefty's they'd score more runs..considering this keeps happening..I wish Leyland got fired

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post

Simple solution, bench Raburn, cut Don Kelly & Brad Thomas and fire Leyland..make me manager and i'll take the team to the promise land!

sounds like a solid plan to me dan..

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          I enjoyed seeng Bartolo Colon go into domination mode on the Sox..I love it..hope he pitches next week against the Tigers
                          read he was at 93-96 all night lol.. Yeah he has about 3 starts left in him at that pace

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn !

Comment

Pray that moosehead and the Birmingham area is all safe. He was telling me early this morning it wasn't looking good in some places. Im glad the storms waited until they entered Louisiana before it got too bad. We just had about 45 mph winds and got like 3 1/2 inches of rain in about an hour.
                              Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

read he was at 93-96 all night lol.. Yeah he has about 3 starts left in him at that pace
                                I saw that, and thought it was a joke..no disrespect but I think anyone could go into beastmode on the Sox right now..Penny did it and Colon has now..Maybe the ChiSox thinks its 2005?

What a pathetic series from my Tigers, thats all you can say..It could be worse, you could be the Royals, White Sox or Twins..Missed a prime oppurtunity though this week, but 3 games against Cleveland, take atleast 2 and all is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X