We KILLED BIN LADEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
    the way Obama explained it, its as if he was there pulling the trigger..

Exactly.

He acted if he worked tirelessly to get this guy. Day and night..

You know he was probably watching sports when he got informed of the operation, and he instantly knew he could use this for a reelection bid.

I wouldn't put it past him to fake this to make him look like a hero to improve his approval rating..

Who knows. Lets see what Al Queda has to say. You know they will come out with something..

Comment

You have to remember that our current President is one of those senators that complained about that other President giving the order to "take 'em out". But since it worked for him he's okay with it.

Now, with that being said, I did not vote for Obama, but he IS the Commander-In-Chief, and as such, I'll back his play.

Proud to be an American.....!!!!
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

lol you don't want to get me started on Obama, because you will lose.

So lets end it now.

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
          You have to remember that our current President is one of those senators that complained about that other President giving the order to "take 'em out". But since it worked for him he's okay with it.

Now, with that being said, I did not vote for Obama, but he IS the Commander-In-Chief, and as such, I'll back his play.

I voted for Obama but the way things are going he is not getting my vote next election.

Obama also stated when he was running for president that he wanted to kill/get bin Landen.

I am sure every politician whether dumbacrat,repuke or tea crapper has never changed their mind or even lied right? lol
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Politicians lie? what's next? you gonna tell me the Pope is Catholic?
            Randy
            United States Air Force, Retired
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
            with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
              Exactly.

You know he was probably watching sports when he got informed of the operation, and he instantly knew he could use this for a reelection bid.

I wouldn't put it past him to fake this to make him look like a hero to improve his approval rating..

Who knows. Lets see what Al Queda has to say. You know they will come out with something..

No no,
              he was at the Bush ranch with George tipping over cows lmao

Really he was playing 18 holes of golf from what I heard but had to cut it to just 9

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

The moron in chief used this victory for our military and our country as a great time to push his reelection campaign. He never thanked the troops until the very end. November 2012 can't get here soon enough!

Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

The Obama lovefest that's going on seemingly everywhere is pretty ridiculous.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Have they released any photo's yet?

I heard they have confirmed DNA but a photo would be nice.

Comment

There's one going around twitter....no clue if it's real or not.

(GRAPHIC....obviously lol)

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Dang they've already removed it lol.
                        Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Unconfirmed pic of bin Laden:

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                            Exactly.

a reelection bid is exactly the reason behind this move.. his ratings are in the dump. this move had to be made to get America back on his side..
                            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                              Yes by him stating that this was an" American operation" sure sounds like he stated that he pulled the trigger,I guess you guys where watching another channel

No, he did not pull the trigger he was not one of the men and or woman out there on the ground making sacrifices to gather the intel to brief Obama of the location of that coward.. I simply meant he was not in uniform on location pulling triggers and risking his life.. tonight he gave the speech as if he was there doing work.. I am not against Obama I think he was handed a shit storm and he is doing his best to right all the wrong that our past leaders have created..
                              U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                              http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                              Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                              Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post

and THIS is why you are True American.... he IS your President

I have backed a few that I didnt care for either but I am a Proud American and that is what you do

Comment

Working...
                                X