This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Bias aside (even though i'm not using bias when I say Scherzer is good) may I ask why you think he's a scrub and what leads you to say that?
    it actually might be too early... I am probably being a little rough just because it is you

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Any word on what happened to Jeter yet? Was reading twitter timelines and Yankee fans are almost praying he's done for the year..they really hate his bat these days..Can't say I blame them though..Gotta get him out of the leadoff spot in my opinion for the teams sake. I wouldn't know who you move to leadoff, I'd assume Granderson or Gardner
      had no idea anything happened. Umm yeah his days of hitting the fastball are over, They have way too many guys right now that can step in and do way better on both sides

However he can do what he wants I am fine with that. He has earned that right

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        it actually might be too early... I am probably being a little rough just because it is you
        I'm sure you are 1st round pick in 06, ever since he fixed his mechanics at the begining of last season he's been awesome..Great #2 pitcher to have, I enjoy watching him pitch..

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        had no idea anything happened. Umm yeah his days of hitting the fastball are over, They have way too many guys right now that can step in and do way better on both sides

However he can do what he wants I am fine with that. He has earned that right
        They took him out of the game in the bottom of the 8th..but they said it wasnt for a defensive replacement and that they (The Tigers play-by-play team) hadn't heard anything yet about it as the game finished up..

Still can't believe he got a 3 year $60 million deal..more suprised he was demanding 4 years $100 million..

Sure the Yankees can afford it, but they also could've told him 3 years $36 million or walk..

Comment

no way Hal could have let him walk. NO WAY! He is bigger then Brett Favre and is chasing 3k hits... It would have been a pr nightmare. I do not care about the money. Salary issues in all sports do not affect me or even get discussed by me.

Comment

He wouldn't of walked away though, that was kind of my point lol..

Wings/Sharks in OT..Wings season essentially on the line

Comment

Comment

LOL..all the conspiracy theories going on are crazy

Comment

man they all have fox news on 24/7 in their house I bet

Comment

Wings are done..lost again..glad I don't like Hockey, cause otherwise i'd be mad

Comment

My boss will be disapointed though..she's waiting on a Wings, Pistons, Lions or Tigers championship to buy an indoor pool in her house..not happening for the Wings this year

Comment

Gladdy, any interest in a 2004 Donruss Kings Bat / jersey / Auto Miguel Cabrera #'d 8/10? looking to sell it....
                        ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Nope, just would be looking for one in a Tigs uni

Comment

OK, makes sense
                            ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Working...
                            X