X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this thread died..... damn bin Laden

Comment

Sorry for being quiet, i'm just confused still how 3 scrubs could all win with great pitching in a row..

Comment

carym8439...waited 4 days to pay for a $12.50 card, then pestered me for feedback...has to be a kid...Blocked...

Comment

how long do you guys wait for payment from someone on ebay?

Comment

If there is NO contact -

At day 5 they get a courteous message inquiring about payment (that's the only one I send them, as I know Ebay sends about 15....)
            Day 7 I file the NPB

I have no problem waiting 3-4 weeks if needed - as long as they make contact in a reasonable time frame (24-48 hours after the auction is over)

If it is a BIN I always do Immediate payment required (unless I have the BO option)
            ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Sorry for being quiet, i'm just confused still how 3 scrubs could all win with great pitching in a row..
              lol....you talk a TON of smack considering your team is under .500

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                lol....you talk a TON of smack considering your team is under .500
                I'm not saying anything different that I wouldnt have before...Porcello is pitching like the guy was back in 09 again, Scherzer is dominating, Verlander starting slow, but its May now and he'll be fine..jury out on Coke, 3 good starts, 2 bad ones..Penny isn't getting shelled so I suppose thats good news, and the bullpen is finally starting to have some shape to it (Valverde, Alberquerque, Schlereth, Villarreal if he stops making errors trying to pick people off)..gotta see what Benoit will do, but i'm confident he'll be fine..Perry & Thomas are awful, so not using them will make the team better..

Whenever Valverde is making others angry, it means good things to me..I'd hate him if he wasn't on the Tigers, but he is so I love his antics

The hitting is still incredibly suspect (except for Boesch, Miggy, Avila), but if it perks up like its looking to no need to worry, since they've been awful most the season, anything is an improvement)..You hate the Tigers and my homerism, but even you have to admit, the position they're in isn't 100% awful, they arent the Sox or Twins..

to stop the rambling in short..wheeler talked his smack by calling them scrubs, I was finishing it by mentioning the 3 of the 4 he called scrubs, the 3 that pitched all did very well.
                Last edited by gladdyontherise; 05-05-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

god i love this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                    how long do you guys wait for payment from someone on ebay?
                    4 days and thats only because ebay allows that long before you can file a NPB...If someone buys something and has to take over 4 days to pay for it , they prolly should not have bought it anyway...im going to a lot of BIN's with required instant pay just to avoid a bunch these slow pay/no pay losers

Comment

been since saturday and the guy hasnt responded ONE... starting to piss me off

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                        been since saturday and the guy hasnt responded ONE... starting to piss me off
                        The worst thing ebay ever did to sellers...not allowing sellers to give a neutral or negative feedback anymore...that and not being able to cancel the high bid after the auction is over...they've about taken all your options against idiots out of your hands and placed it in their own and on their time frames...someone needs to come up with an alternative auction site and everyone should just bail on the thievin bastards

Comment

Working...
                        X