• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 5-9-2011

LAKERS LOSE LAKERS LOSE LAKERS LOSE !

(that is all)

Looks like the Mavs will have a nice long lay off to see who they play next

also Atlanta is giving the Bulls everything they can handle....

Comment

Join in on the fun... great prizes etc

http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=41982

BREAK OUT THE CAMERA and have some fun !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good Morning.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Some Lakers fans think they will trade for Dwight Howard. Not sure if the Magic would want Bynum, dude cant stay healthy.
          My feelings however if they feel he is not going to resign with them they have to get some sort of value reagardless of who/what and where it is or have nothing.

Comment

I dont think the Lakers "front office" wants to get rid of Bynum.. they had thier chance this year and basically put the "not gonna move him" tag on him

I just dont see him as being a center piece... he hasnt shown me any "greatness"

Comment

where is everyone ? Mother Day hangovers? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                I dont think the Lakers "front office" wants to get rid of Bynum.. they had thier chance this year and basically put the "not gonna move him" tag on him

I just dont see him as being a center piece... he hasnt shown me any "greatness"
                After last night I am prety sure they are gonna blow up the team.

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post

there was a stretch after he came back when he showed flashes of what he can do. but as wheeler touched on he is very fragile. if orlando whats to get something back bynum would be the center piece of the trade.
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

lol people are saying that Orlando will trade Dwight Howard at the trade deadline.

I find that hard to believe. Orlando will be a top 2-3 seed in the EAST, and looking to make another playoff run.

Orlando could care less about the Lakers.

Orlando does want to get some value back out of Dwight Howard yes, but they aren't going to throw away a season to get Andrew Bynum who is some punk thug ( as we all saw last night).

The only way LA gets Dwight Howard is there is a sign and trade after the season. We all know Dwight will want the MAX, and I don't think LA can afford that.

Comment

No one wants Bynum. That guy is always hurt and has proved nothing but that he is a thug. He has never been an allstar.

Your not going to trade a super star for potential.

Comment

Lakers at the end of the game = Lebron's dooshbaggery

both... classless

Comment

actually LA is able to take on another max contract that is the funny thing about the situation.. Love how a black guy takes a cheap shot and the thug comment comes out hahaha. White guys are they considered wiggers or hood rats if they do it?

Comment

like I said regardless of who what or where they will not let him walk without getting anything

Comment

ok... he's not a thug... he's a PUNK better ?

Comment

Working...
                              X